Baron Davis or Gilbert Arenas

billt chamberlain

at one point in time both of them were my favorite players because of how they played, similarities in their game, flashiness, cockiness, and the systems their teams ran. both seem to bring the best out of each other when they play and a few seasons ago it seemed like the baron led warriors and gil led wizards would be high scoring exciting games dominated by each other and it they would always get close to triple double numbers. i think one time in the same game both gil and baron both had triple doubles. iirc correctly baron had like 33 points, 12 rebounds, and 11 assists, while gil had like 28 points, 11 rebounds and 9 assist(but im not sure though).

both are dynamic scorers with incredible handles for the ball, and just make it seem like a playground game out there but not like the and1 type if you know what i mean. both are stocky guards that can get their shot off against any defender and both are good at finishing in the lane.

obviously this is a comparison of when they were at their best stages in their career also. i'd take gil just for the fact that i think he has a better jumper than baron although both can get hot and light it up when in the zone.

Baron Davis( Even though both of them are pretty washed up from where I see it). Baron Davis brings more on the defensive end then Gilbert and I'd actually say he's a better decision maker then Gilbert at the moment, and from what I saw the last 3 seasons Baron is less selfish with the Ball in his hands then Gilbert. In my opinion my problem with Gilbert is I've always thought he looks for his own to much to be called a "Pg".