1st - Algebra

2nd - Journalism

3rd - Adventure PE [basically like rock climbing and weird [expletive]]

4th - Off

5th - US History

6th - Spanish

7th - Off

8th - US Lit

So I get a 3 1/2 hour long lunch on monday, and a 2 hour long lunch on wednesday and thursday. Should be bomb.

Monday

2:30-3:30 - English

6:50-9:40 - Sociology of Sports

Tuesday

9:10-10:35 - Math

Wednesday

Thursday

9:10-10:35 - Math

4:40-7:35 - Sports in America

Friday

Seems light right now, i still gotta register for another class prolly something 12-130 on tuesdays n thursday or 12 to 1 on mwf

Monday - English, Geography, Drama and IST

Tuesday - English, Geography and Drama

Wednesday - Maths, Geography, Science and PDHPE

Thursday - Maths, Science, IST and PDHPE

Friday - Maths, Science, English and Drama

40 min. lunch times everyday

Sports in America sounds pretty cool.. but damn nearly 3 hours long ha. At least your 3 hour long classes aren't like math or something.

Yeah you'll see its a love/hate thing with 3 hour classes, you love them because you only have to go to them once a week and it usually ends up being a 2 2 1/2 hour class because you can never find enough [expletive] to do to fill 3 hours. But you will hate them (A LOT IF YOU GET A SUBJECT LIKE PHILOSOPHY X.X) because no matter what subject you do the [expletive] is going to get BORING. I'm not sure what Sports in America is I'm a Sports Management major and thats one of the major courses but yeah it does sound exciting. The sociology of sports I had that professor my first freshman semester and so far hes the best professor I've had, I had a 3 hour course with him too he's really good about letting you go early and filling up time as well.

Classes do not start until September 21st, and I will not know my schedule until at least the beginning of September, and I'm sure I'll need to make some changes. Since I am not living on campus I'm hoping I can get all my classes on individual days close together so there is not much down time in between (although down time in Philly is not the worst thing).

Yeah you'll see its a love/hate thing with 3 hour classes, you love them because you only have to go to them once a week and it usually ends up being a 2 2 1/2 hour class because you can never find enough [expletive] to do to fill 3 hours. But you will hate them (A LOT IF YOU GET A SUBJECT LIKE PHILOSOPHY X.X) because no matter what subject you do the [expletive] is going to get BORING. I'm not sure what Sports in America is I'm a Sports Management major and thats one of the major courses but yeah it does sound exciting. The sociology of sports I had that professor my first freshman semester and so far hes the best professor I've had, I had a 3 hour course with him too he's really good about letting you go early and filling up time as well.

School I go to has a really respectable sports management program, I was going to do it but did Economics instead because its so wide and I'm pretty sure I can get into the sports management business with a economics degree but sports management degree you can only go in the sports management area, yea.

i get my schedule in about a week. i already know that i will be taking calc 2, physics, chem, some experiment class, and some computer programming class. no writing or reading at all first semester, [expletive]ing amazing :)

lol i forgot freshman don't get their schedules until like a week before school starts

... and dont worry, expos sucks a thousand times more 2nd semester... not amazing lol.

good luck with chem as well, if you get siegel, it will be one of the most difficult classes you will take at RU.

physics isn't that bad and im guessing you are taking comp app which isnt that bad either.

I made my schedule at the orientation and can change it anytime I want online but I didnt ...

classes I'm taking are awesome that I picked

a Macroeconomics class, a Political Science class, a intro Philosophy class, an amazing Astronomy class everyone says its great and a Sociology class I might switch out of

I didnt say the full title just the main topic of them they all have specific topics about themselves like the Astronomy one is Solar System and same with PoliSci and Soc. classes

lol i forgot freshman don't get their schedules until like a week before school starts

... and dont worry, expos sucks a thousand times more 2nd semester... not amazing lol.

good luck with chem as well, if you get siegel, it will be one of the most difficult classes you will take at RU.

physics isn't that bad and im guessing you are taking comp app which isnt that bad either.

how is expos worse second semester? and chem is usually pretty interesting to me, but i heard it can incredibly hard so we'll see

and the programming class is "intro to computer for engineers". i heard it was just learning how to use some of the engineering programs and learning some programming code and stuff like that. it can be tough at times, but isnt too bad

Senior year in HS.

Don't know what order cause I haven't registered yet.

AP Statistics

AP Euro

AP Physics

Advanced Marketing (also college credit, but free and no test needed)

Advanced Digital Media (possible college credit if I show "excellence," so it will be cause I'm the only one in that class that can even open up PS haha.

AP Literature

I took AP Chemistry and 3 years of Spanish already, so I'm pretty much set up to have a year of college done. I'll just do a light year of general education then figure out my major and roll.

Edited by The Garbage Man

School I go to has a really respectable sports management program, I was going to do it but did Economics instead because its so wide and I'm pretty sure I can get into the sports management business with a economics degree but sports management degree you can only go in the sports management area, yea.

Yeah I know I'm not sure if I'm even sticking with Sports Management I just need a major and I love sports. With a business degree you can pretty much go into any field probably the best major.

how is expos worse second semester?

okay lets put it this way, expos is one class you want to get rid of, off of classes you have to take ASAP. writing the 6 page+ papers takes a very long time. and you have to write 6 of them. also, since most people take it 1st semester you have peers that can help give you ideas and stuff. plus the last paper of expos is due when RU gets crazy, around Rutgersfest.

in the end though, it all depends on what professor you get. also, one good thing about taking it 2nd semester is that you can just take the book from one of your friends and don't have to buy it.

Made my schedule about a month ago.

Monday

Math 165 7:30-8:20

English106 10:30-11:20

Tuesday

Chem 115 8:30-9:20

Engr 104 9:30-10:20

English 106 10:30-11:20

Engr 195 11:30-12:20

Engr 195 12:30- 1:20

Wednesday

Chem 115 11:20-2:20 (Lab)

Thursday

Engr 195 11:30-1:20 (Lab)

Friday

I love Fridays and mondays lol.

If Advanced is that pathetic, then what do they do in Basic Digital Media?

Well, it's not meant to be that easy but there's some real goobers that take that class lol.

We do a lot of stuff, video editing, web design, .gif animating, etc., but as long as you aren't half terrible with PS you're fine at my school haha.

Made my schedule about a month ago.

Monday

English106 10:30-11:20

Tuesday

Engr 104 9:30-10:20

Engr 195 11:30-12:20

Engr 195 12:30- 1:20

Wednesday

Chem 115 11:20-2:20 (Lab)

Thursday

Engr 195 11:30-1:20 (Lab)

Friday

I love Fridays and mondays lol.

Got enough cores? Engineering major? Impressive, I don't like all the morning classes that would kill me.

Fish as a first year engineering student you have to take chem and english, as well second semester speech class and another sci class of my choice.

But ya, cept the payoff for fridays and mondays make it worth while and the fact ill be done so early.

and Nets I wanted it that way so im happy lol.

Edited by OSUBucksfan09