Dez Bryant

Jevan Snead

Daryll Clark

Jonathan Dwyer

Taylor Mays

Terrelle Pryor(WTF?)

Jerry Hughes

Rolando McClain

Eric Berry is easily the best player in all of College but I'll go ahead and say Jahvid Best wins it over the 3 QB's.

Edited by Flash

Terrelle will have a good year but no way he wins the Heisman, this is the strongest returning Heisman group I can remember. Any of the 3 QBs can win it, but watch out for LeGarrette Blount. I'm not just being a homer, he's easily the best power back in the country and will get the majority of the carries this year.

Terrelle will have a good year but no way he wins the Heisman, this is the strongest returning Heisman group I can remember. Any of the 3 QBs can win it, but watch out for LeGarrette Blount. I'm not just being a homer, he's easily the best power back in the country and will get the majority of the carries this year.

He's not "easily" the best power back in the country, he's still too clumsy footed, and fiddles around in the backfield too much.

He's the best option we have this year at running back though. He'll be a good player for us, should follow behind Jonathan Stewart a bit. Blount's going to be a great change-of-pace back in the NFL though.

He's not "easily" the best power back in the country, he's still too clumsy footed, and fiddles around in the backfield too much.

He's the best option we have this year at running back though. He'll be a good player for us, should follow behind Jonathan Stewart a bit. Blount's going to be a great change-of-pace back in the NFL though.

I guess I shouldn't say easily, but of all the power backs in the country, I think he's better than any of them. In that sense, he's the clear cut best IMO, but it's not like he's miles ahead of anyone.

I think he might have a better year than Jonathan's last season, it'll be tough to match but it can be done. LeGarrette is just such a physical specimen, and that crossed with Chip Kelly now being the head coach might make for a successful season.

I doubt he wins the Heisman, but if Oregon can beat USC at home this year, and get by Cal and a few other teams that might stand in our way, I think we can win 10+ games.

Jevan Snead

I know he's good, but I just don't see Ole Miss being able to play up to their ranking.

Oher's gone, and that's a huge hit for their offensive line. I'm not sure how good the guy coming in is, but I'd imagine he'll get sacked a ton more times than last year, plus no Florida upset this time.

I wouldn't say Russell was, I mean I understand he did similar things throwing with less talent around him, but Terrelle's intangibles are unmatched IMO. He's big, fast, and has a good arm.

As for the Heisman, even if Griffin is a better player it won't get him a single vote, because Baylor's not a very good team. Has there ever been a Heisman winner on a sub-.500 team?

He might actually end up starting from day one. I don't know how serious that Crop injury is, but Barkley is the second QB in the depth chart behind him

I don't think Pete Rose is going to let him start from day one. I think Mustain will definitely get a shot before.

Barkley is still expected to be redshirted the last I read, don't know how reliable the source was though.

• 3 weeks later...

Barkley won't stand a shot considering the other quarterbacks in the field. Tebow, Bradford, McCoy, Pryor, and others are ahead of him. He won't do anything to warrant a Heisman, his role this year will be to be a game manager and not do anything dumb. You need to be a big game changer to win the Heisman, something he will not be as a freshman.

Max Hall made a great case for himself tonight. If BYU can win out, he could get some serious consideration. Too bad the upset came early on in the season, it won't be as fresh in voters' minds come December.

My rankings:

1. Colt McCoy

2. Tim Tebow

3. Sam Bradford (if he's healthy enough to play again soon)

4. Max Hall

5. Dez Bryant

I wanted to put Zach Robinson there, but I think Bryant will get more recognition (similar to Crabtree/Harrell last year). It's McCoy's year IMO, the last of the NCAA's "Big Three" quarterbacks will be rewarded with the trophy this year. I expect big numbers from him, wins against Oklahoma and OSU, and a National Championship matchup with Tim Tebow of Florida. I don't think Bradford can put up the numbers he did last year, and Tebow showed last season that he won't have to carry a load large enough to win the Heisman anymore.