Carlos Boozer or Chris Bosh - When healthy

Revis Island

Carlos Boozer or Chris Bosh - When healthy  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So you decide to penalize Boozer for having a great coach? Last I checked, Sam Mitchell was the COY in 2007. Boozer had Deron Williams, I will grant you that, but if you think most of Boozer's points came from Deron, then you have no clue what you were saying.

Last I checked, Sam Mitchell was fired a year later. In fact, most of the COTY winners received a similar fate. Moot point.

I'm not one to compare and contrast respective casts as an argument, but compared to Bosh's personnel, it absolutely has to be mentioned. For Boozer, it's a grand luxury to play under a genius head coach that employs an offensive system that puts him in advantageous positions and gives him optimal looks and touches. On top of that, Williams is one of the league's premier distributors, and the rest of the supporting cast is well above average. There is no question that Boozer's production is being maximized. Bosh not so much.

I never implied that Deron created most of Boozer's points for him. I said that Deron makes Boozer's life considerably easier, which he does. Applause on the straw man, though.

Plus, It's not like Bosh would benefit off of playing Deron, Cp3 or whoever. Bosh is a weak [expletive] finisher, the only thing that would benefit is the pick n pop that Ford and Calderon already currently do.

Oh, wow.

Bosh is a weak [expletive] finisher

Seventh in the league at And1s.

Bosh is not better than Boozer on defense. I don't care if he puts the effort. I'd rather have a player that doesn't try defensively and doesn't get constantly pushed around everywhere then somebody who does try and gets pushed around all over the place.

Opponents don't have to push Boozer around to score on him because he provides zero resistance anyways. You keep fellating him and his strength, but other than boxing out, have you ever seen him actually make use of it defensively? In Bosh, you at least get someone who actively tries, with tremendous quickness to adequately guard the perimeter and make faster rotations. He's got pretty good length too.

Opponents don't have to push Boozer around to score on him because he provides zero resistance anyways. You keep fellating him and his strength, but other than boxing out, have you ever seen him actually make use of it defensively? In Bosh, you at least get someone who actively tries, with tremendous quickness to adequately guard the perimeter and make faster rotations. He's got pretty good length too.

Again, I'd rather have somebody that has enough strength to guard a forward than a player that actively tries and gets [expletive] slapped by every single player.

Because you have nothing for me, everybody with a brain knows Boozer is the superior player.

Mhm, Bosh is leading the battle here. So I guess half ofOTR is brain dead. You can't just throw points out there without any info, then when people disagree with valid points, you call them out.

Mhm, Bosh is leading the battle here. So I guess half ofOTR is brain dead. You can't just throw points out there without any info, then when people disagree with valid points, you call them out.

How About....

Boozer performs better in the playoffs by a long shot

-IS more Efficient of a player

-Much Stronger

-Better Defender

-Better Rebounder and it's not even close.

But I guess Bosh does have range so the argument isn't so stupid.

I'm gonna have to go with Bosh here and it seems like the obvious choice. Bosh Is a better passer, a much better defender and puts up similar if not better numbers then Boozer without having a top 2 pg feeding him the ball in the paint. I think people underestimate the impact Deron has had on Boozers game, most of Boozer's points come to him gift rapped. When I compare these 2 I often ask myself the question would Boozer be able to be the number 1 option on Toronto and put up Bosh numbers? I don't believe so, But what I do believe is if you put Bosh on the Jazz his numbers with exceed Boozer's easily.