Another Gil sig request

JWaLL

Image: http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/1027/page2_g_arenasts_400.jpg

Colors: Primary blueish (like the Wizards jersey blue, not just standard blue), secondary white (or a silverish tone, whichever looks better). Nothing too fancy.

Primary Text: Gilbert Arenas

Secondary Text: Not necessary, but if you think of something feel free to throw it in there

Size: Whatever works.

Other info: For the render, preferably just use him from the waist up. Squishing the whole render in the sig to include his legs would look bad.

Thanks to anyone who does this. :)

Edited by Gil-Zero

While it looks nice and simple, you didn't use the picture he asked, lol.

Lol yeah true. It's still nice though, and I might still use it. But I want to wait and see if someone makes one using the picture I provided with my style requests. Sorry haha. Thanks though, and good job.

Yeah sorry I didn't use tha pic u requested, but I can't cut worth anything, and it would have looked bad. :)

If you're using Photoshop, try using the polygonal lasso tool to cut images out. I find that to be the best way in my opinion. Of course there are several different ways to cut out an image but for me, that's the easiest.