Cincinnati @ Green Bay

alcstarheel

• 1 month later...

It's gonna be my birthday! I want a win! :glasses:

With that in mind Go Bengals!!!!!

The Pack brought pressure against the Bears and had immense success. The Bengals have about half the offensive line Chicago does.

I really don't think this one will be pretty.

Then again the Bengals don't have one of the most over rated players in the NFL as their QB

• Like 1

Why would we throw it down the middle of the field with almost no time left? :huh:

Go to the damn sidelines, get out of bounds. If you don't want to do that then go for the damn endzone. You can't afford to throw it 10 yards short of your goal and bank on enough time being left to get another snap off.

Wow we played like [expletive] today. Odom ate us up the whole game. Our oline is almost on the level of the Bears.

Also, the Bengals almost choked again. Marvin Lewis should be fired.

Yeah, our line isn't doing too great. Our guards are getting burned by defensive ends like there's no end. They just aren't quick enough to match up against the better defensive ends. :(

If you look at the great teams, they all have amazing offensive lines. I loved the Patriots and Colts offensive line whe they were good and they still have great talent. Packers aren't even average when it comes to the offensive line and it is absolutely killing Rodgers and this team.

• Like 2

If you look at the great teams, they all have amazing offensive lines. I loved the Patriots and Colts offensive line whe they were good and they still have great talent. Packers aren't even average when it comes to the offensive line and it is absolutely killing Rodgers and this team.

I couldn't agree more. Rodgers couldn't even step up into the pocket today to get some force on his balls. Why? Because half the time there literally was no pocket. The other times he was being chased around by Odom & Co. seeking his blood. He had nowhere to go as our line only help up for a few seconds before breaking down horribly leaving Rodgers vulnerable to a hungry defense.

And I love the fans who say Rodgers held the ball too long. It's a part of the Bengals defense to pressure the WR right off the bat so that Rodgers cannot make that quick shot to them. A decent line could have had Rodgers an amazing day but they blew it.

I hope TJ Lang gets some snaps soon.

• Like 1

And I love the fans who say Rodgers held the ball too long. It's a part of the Bengals defense to pressure the WR right off the bat so that Rodgers cannot make that quick shot to them. A decent line could have had Rodgers an amazing day but they blew it.

I hope TJ Lang gets some snaps soon.

Yeah, if our line would've been halfway decent Rodgers would have been able to take some shots deep down field. However, that's not an option when you have the pocket collapsing right after the ball is in your hands.