Favre signs pending physical

Lkr

A source close to Brett Favre said the quarterback, pending a physical, will sign a contract with the Minnesota Vikings for between $10 million to $12 million, according to ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen.

Vikings coach Brad Childress confirmed in an e-mail to The Associated Press Tuesday morning that Favre was traveling from Mississippi to meet with the team.

Asked if the plan was to sign Favre on Tuesday, Childress replied: "In a perfect world."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4406963

>_>

LMAO

Farve is suck a [expletive]ing drama queen.

turn on espn for some more coverage of

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE

I'm personally excited, I'm a Favre fan. I don't see tha big deal, the media just makes it worse. I don't think Favre just does this to do it. He obviously didn't want to goto camp. You guys would have hated him more for that, because it would focus even more on him. Let Favre be.

I'm personally excited, I'm a Favre fan. I don't see tha big deal, the media just makes it worse. I don't think Favre just does this to do it. He obviously didn't want to goto camp. You guys would have hated him more for that, because it would focus even more on him. Let Favre be.

I have lost all respect for him because as you said, he clearly waited this out to avoid camp. Also just three weeks ago he said there was no chance of a return because he didn't feel his body could handle that. Well I'll be damned, Brett...

But yeah you are right the ESPN coverage makes this even worse than it should be. My favorite is the countdown clock on the bottom of ESPN News (including hours minutes and seconds) until the press conference. Give me a break. I am personally hoping that this blows up in everybody's face.

• Like 1

You guys should like seeing this on ESPN a lot, time will pass fast and NFL will start. Just watch it a lot while drinking fresh coffee or something and get energized.

Actually has the opposite effect on me.

It's so dumb.

I honestly do not understand why ESPN makes this story such a big deal.

I'm pretty sure that Tom Brady's return this season, and Michael Vick's return to the NFL this season are just as important, if not bigger than Brett Farve going to the Minnesota Vikings to turn the ball over and take carries away from Adrian Peterson.

He said he didn't return because he has a torn rotator cup still and it was discovered after the surgery and when he was asked to join 3 weeks ago he wasn't sure because of that injury, his doctor said it was fine though and would not affect him and now he accepted to join the team.

Just heard that in his press conference.