Plaxico Burress gets 2 years

Flash

The dude is right what you want me to say. A stupid thing should not give him 2 years in prison.

What do you think he was going to use the illegal gun for? It was stupid, yes, but obviously he wasn't going to teach a gun safety class (not that he should've been able to, in hindsight)

I am not saying that he should not, but for 2 years?

Yes. Prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. He knew he was [expletive]ed, which is why he pled guilty now instead of later, when he could've (and should've) gotten 3.5 years.

If this was in Wyoming or Oklahoma or Texas or somewhere like that, he doesn't get near the punishment. But it was New York City. He got what he deserved.

Yes. Prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law. He knew he was [expletive]ed, which is why he pled guilty now instead of later, when he could've (and should've) gotten 3.5 years.

If this was in Wyoming or Oklahoma or Texas or somewhere like that, he doesn't get near the punishment. But it was New York City. He got what he deserved.

Well obviously he got what was coming but I still think that it was way to hard.

LOL @ prosecute him to the fullest extent. If his name wasn't Plaxico Burress he doesn't even get arrested in the first place.

he absolutely would have. and he would have gotten more then 2 years. he had illegal guns and endangered the people i the bar.

he is beyond lucky that he shot himself though. he could have easily shot someone else and he would be spending way way over 2 years

he absolutely would have. and he would have gotten more then 2 years. he had illegal guns and endangered the people i the bar.

he is beyond lucky that he shot himself though. he could have easily shot someone else and he would be spending way way over 2 years

Uhh..not a chance in hell he gets time if it weren't for his name. They made an example out of him plain and simple.

Fact is, he didn't shoot anyone but himself.

Uhh..not a chance in hell he gets time if it weren't for his name. They made an example out of him plain and simple.

Fact is, he didn't shoot anyone but himself.

sure he didnt shoot anyone, but he still had an illegal loaded gun and was a threat to everyone in that bar.

and i heard the bar is known for stuff like this. there is a reason why plax brought a gun to this place, because chances are he would need to use it. if is flat out stupid for putting himself in the situation that he did. i think the punishment that he got for the crime was fine, but even if it wasnt then he would still deserve to be locked away for being a dumbass