NBA 2k10 Draft Combine Trailer

JWaLL

I hear ya, it's gonna be sick. Although I have no idea why 2k is ONLY hyping up a 5 dollar addition to 2k10 and not the $60 game itself... :blink:

Because the add on comes a month BEFORE the actual game. That's basically why. They'll be hyping up the actual game as soon as this is available on XBL.

Anyways, i'm so hyped for this. Just WOW. Too bad i [expletive]in work on Wednesday -_-(this comes out the 26th). Gonna be playin this non-stop as soon as i get it tho lol.

Because the add on comes a month BEFORE the actual game. That's basically why. They'll be hyping up the actual game as soon as this is available on XBL.

Anyways, i'm so hyped for this. Just WOW. Too bad i [expletive]in work on Wednesday -_-(this comes out the 26th). Gonna be playin this non-stop as soon as i get it tho lol.

Lol either way, it's still just a 5 dollar downloadable addition to the game. They are capable of advertising both at the same time. I don't get 2k's marketing strategy lol... That's like Gears of War or Halo hyping up a map pack that can be downloaded before the game even comes out, and hyping up what the map looks like, but leaving the fans to still wonder what the actual game is still like with the exception of a few screens.

Lol either way, it's still just a 5 dollar downloadable addition to the game. They are capable of advertising both at the same time. I don't get 2k's marketing strategy lol... That's like Gears of War or Halo hyping up a map pack that can be downloaded before the game even comes out, and hyping up what the map looks like, but leaving the fans to still wonder what the actual game is still like with the exception of a few screens.

This feature is apart of the game itself as it's the first "Be a Pro" type thing from 2K and you can only play as the guy if you buy the full game so it's pretty much advertising 2k10.

This feature is apart of the game itself as it's the first "Be a Pro" type thing from 2K and you can only play as the guy if you buy the full game so it's pretty much advertising 2k10.

I guess, it's just really frustrating seeing Live providing so many articles/pictures/videos that include features, gameplay, special additions, etc, and 2k gets a few unfinished pictures and a trailer for NBA 2k9.5 Draft Combine. When I read through the 2k forums, people are all saying 'WOW Live stepped up so much this year!! I'm going to buy both, maybe only Live!! look at the video!". Impatient kids will go to whichever side provides its information first haha, it's a sad sight to see.

I guess, it's just really frustrating seeing Live providing so many articles/pictures/videos that include features, gameplay, special additions, etc, and 2k gets a few unfinished pictures and a trailer for NBA 2k9.5 Draft Combine. When I read through the 2k forums, people are all saying 'WOW Live stepped up so much this year!! I'm going to buy both, maybe only Live!! look at the video!". Impatient kids will go to whichever side provides its information first haha, it's a sad sight to see.

If 2K came out before Live then there would be no competition for 2K.