Best Tupac Alive Evidence

Warren2ThaG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo47wGyuTTE&feature=player_embedded

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo47wGyuTTE&feature=channel_page

Believe what you want but Tupac doesn't care, just know that he is a smart man. (Don't worry about the misleading title).

Edited by Warren2ThaG

Interesting video, makes you really analyze the 'could have's and 'what if's. I hate to say it but don't you think there would have been some leaked report of a 2pac sighting in the time that he's been "dead"? I just don't see how someone can stay hidden for this long without a trace.

Interesting video, makes you really analyze the 'could have's and 'what if's. I hate to say it but don't you think there would have been some leaked report of a 2pac sighting in the time that he's been "dead"? I just don't see how someone can stay hidden for this long without a trace.

Its easy to hide, you just have to be smart, Osama has been hiding for a long time and nobody can find him, and they have hundreds of thousands of people looking for him.

Its easy to hide, you just have to be smart, Osama has been hiding for a long time and nobody can find him, and they have hundreds of thousands of people looking for him.

Well if he is alive he's apparently hiding in Cuba, that's not like hiding somewhere in the much poorer and dangerous Middle East. :lol:

Why the [expletive] do you always have to bring negativity into threads.

If you have no idea how to give constructive criticisam in threads, then I suggest you stay out.

No need for that, you are the one clearly just trying to start shiit yourself, you stalk my posts its funny because we all know it already.

and I never met anyone your age that cries over absolutely everything on the internet, real sad.

Edited by NeTs15VC

Nahh hes definitely alive. Dont tell me this bull[expletive] to get over it, watch the [expletive]ing video and dispute all the facts if you dont believe it.

The Makaveli part is insane, cause it also spells out Am Alive. Only thing thats weird though is he would have returned in 2007 if he was going to return.

Nahh hes definitely alive. Dont tell me this bull[expletive] to get over it, watch the [expletive]ing video and dispute all the facts if you dont believe it.

The Makaveli part is insane, cause it also spells out Am Alive. Only thing thats weird though is he would have returned in 2007 if he was going to return.

Even if he is. I dont think he will ever return to the public spotlight again.

Even if he is. I dont think he will ever return to the public spotlight again.

Yeah I think it might even be illegal and he would go to jail if he comes back, and he HATES jail. So hel probably just stay in Cuba or wherever he is so he doesnt face jail time. Im not sure if hes doing anything illegal though, cause hes just in another country and wouldnt matter if he was alive anyway, hes not a US citizen thats "dead" without citizenship. I think he just needed to get away from media and people before he was killed for real.

Yeah I think it might even be illegal and he would go to jail if he comes back, and he HATES jail. So hel probably just stay in Cuba or wherever he is so he doesnt face jail time. Im not sure if hes doing anything illegal though, cause hes just in another country and wouldnt matter if he was alive anyway, hes not a US citizen thats "dead" without citizenship. I think he just needed to get away from media and people before he was killed for real.

Well if he is really in Cuba and has renounced his US Citizenship, then he could return to the public spotlight. Because I believe that Cuba has no Extradition Treaties with the US.

So this makes it seem like he truly is dead, I am sure he would have found a bullet proof way by now to return to the spotlight if he was alive.

It would be illegal to show his face in public? :blink: