Your favourite player from...

Universe

WTF??

Lol at Ovechkin and Arenas in the same birthplace

i'm guessing you can't read, just love replying to my post no matter what, or are just a [expletive].

probably all three.

*waits for someone to tell me i'm overreacting and acting like a baby, and hold nets ballsack safely in the back of their throat........*

*waits for someone to tell me i'm overreacting and acting like a baby, and hold nets ballsack safely in the back of their throat........*

wut........

NBA: Shaq

NFL: Brian Dawkins

NHL: John Leclair if you can include retired players, RJ Umberger if present

MLB: Jayson Werth

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Currently ? None. Well I like Noah, Turiaf and Beaubois though, but I ain't a big fan of any of them at the same time... And I really don't like any other of our other athletes. I never root for France in any sport anyhow...

But I used to like some French athletes at the time I was still rooting for France haha so I'm just gonna do an All Time list :

Basketball : Antoine Rigaudeau

Tennis : Henri Leconte

This video is certainly is best performance, he beat Boris Becker in 5 sets to play his only Finals in a Grand Slam Tournament :

Soccer : Eric Cantona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMwoHaG61iQ

Cantona is also famous for this : (it starts at 0:54)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WmfTIRUWY

During that game an English fan called him a [expletive]ing French, something like that, and Cantona just decided to kick his [expletive]. And I have to say that even if I admit that he shouldn't have done it, I'm glad that he did it, even now. :D