New Banners

Real Deal

• Owner

so no more team skins?

I'll get them back up, don't worry. I have to re-code all of them, not just re-create the banners, so it's going to be a little bit. I'm hoping it'll take me less than a week.

• Owner

problem with the bannner, it seems to cut off the drop down menus for me, dunno about anyone else

http://i26.tinypic.com/2v1naxh.jpg

:(

Man.

:(

I'll take a look at that in a few.

Here's the plan for the team banners:

http://www.otrbasketball.com/banners/vince_carter.jpg

Why 2010? Because it'll probably be 2010 by the time I get done with these things. :( Haha, but I don't know...why not? Basketball and football games release early. ;)

I just had a suggestion for the team banners. Could it be possible to remove the Arrow effect hovering over the team logo? So it feels open like the main forum banner? Like have Magic open, and then the player on the right side. Just a thought.

:)

blue devil try putting otr in compability mode... with the button next to refresh.

Great job B. Is it gunna alternate form time to time or just be one set? I like the gold black with the retro background haha.

Also I did like it better when the logo on the post (alcs) came out on every other post. Iddk it just seemed cleaner like that. Just a quick though.

Guest VicNabb

After looking at it more the only parts I'm not feelin:

- Small text either needs a diff font or re-worked

- Light tan color. I think OTR needs a more DYNAMIC color. Tan seems a bit bland.

I just had a suggestion for the team banners. Could it be possible to remove the Arrow effect hovering over the team logo? So it feels open like the main forum banner? Like have Magic open, and then the player on the right side. Just a thought.

:)

I kind of like the arrow effect. :unsure:

OMG Brandon you rule. you are the first man in years to make me.... NEVERMIND LOL ;)

:lol:

Good stuff son :dribble:

Guys, if you're having skin problems please give more information...browser, browser version, operating system...anything that might help.