New Banners

Real Deal

• Owner

In the banner it saids "Created by the game" then under it saids "Created for the game"..wasn't it "Created by the game, for the game" before?

Possibly...

:D

It's been a while since we used that. I'll edit it soon.

• Owner

Sorry for the inactivity, guys. I've been doing a lot of repairs around the house over the last few days, and then I went over to TLN to help put up the new board at around midnight last night, finished up at around 3:30 or 4:00 am. Slept, woke up and had to pull a radiator cooling fan from my car after it locked up, so it's an on-and-off thing right now.

Banners and team forums are still on the clock, though. I'm also waiting on some sort of a resolution for the skin caching problems we're having (where all team skins screw up when I edit the main skin).

Busy, busy, busy. :wacko:

• Owner

Main skin is almost finished. Kyle is editing some images for the buttons, and I've done about 85% of the coding.

I hope to be done by tomorrow night, with small edits here and there.

There's a new user bar, similar look for most of the forums, but you'll like the improvements. :)

Sorry for the inactivity, guys. I've been doing a lot of repairs around the house over the last few days, and then I went over to TLN to help put up the new board at around midnight last night, finished up at around 3:30 or 4:00 am. Slept, woke up and had to pull a radiator cooling fan from my car after it locked up, so it's an on-and-off thing right now.

Banners and team forums are still on the clock, though. I'm also waiting on some sort of a resolution for the skin caching problems we're having (where all team skins screw up when I edit the main skin).

Busy, busy, busy. :wacko:

You work on cars too? :o

• Owner

Team banners are FINALLY FINISHED (it's 7:20 AM, this will surely be the death of me)!

Lakers have six players, Celtics five, Magic and Spurs four, everyone else three. Lakers and Celtics are current and former champs, and they have too many players to NOT leave off the banner.

Hawks: Johnson, Smith, Horford

Celtics: Garnett, Pierce, Allen, Rondo, Wallace

Bobcats: Wallace, Diaw, Felton

Bulls: Rose, Deng, Hinrich

Cavaliers: LeBron, Shaq, Williams

Mavericks: Nowitzki, Kidd, Terry

Nuggets: Anthony, Billups, Smith

Pistons: Gordon, Hamilton, Prince

Warriors: Jackson, Ellis, Biedrins

Rockets: Scola, Battier, Ariza (since Yao and McGrady won't be playing)

Pacers: Granger, Ford, Hansbrough

Clippers: Griffin, Gordon, Davis

Lakers: Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Odom, Fisher

Grizzlies: Mayo, Gay, Randolph

Heat: Wade, Beasley, O'Neal

Bucks: Redd, Bogut, Jennings

Wolves: Jefferson, Love, Flynn

Nets: Harris, Lopez, and a secret (no, not Drazen Petrovic)

Hornets: Paul, West, Okafor

Knicks: Chandler, Robinson, Hill

Thunder: Durant, Westbrook, Green

Magic: Howard, Carter, Lewis, Nelson

Sixers: Iguodala, Brand, Young

Suns: Nash, Stoudemire, Hill

Blazers: Roy, Miller, Oden

Kings: Martin, Hawes, Evans

Spurs: Duncan, Parker, Ginobili, Jefferson

Raptors: Bosh, Bargnani, Turkoglu

Jazz: Williams, Boozer, Millsap

Wizards: Arenas, Butler, Jamison

Next on the menu: team forum colors.

Then the banners go up, team forums go up, and we're all set for the 2009-10 season. :dribble:

Thanks for being patient, guys. :)

• Like 1

• Owner

Raptors DO have Turkoglu. :lol:

I was going to stick Aldridge over Oden, but I'm giving Greg one more chance. He's not the better player, but he's still the bigger name.

Gotta stick a white guy on the Pacers banner, or else I'd disappoint Larry Bird. And Troy Murphy is a bit too ugly for it.

Raptors DO have Turkoglu. :lol:

I was going to stick Aldridge over Oden, but I'm giving Greg one more chance. He's not the better player, but he's still the bigger name.

Gotta stick a white guy on the Pacers banner, or else I'd disappoint Larry Bird. And Troy Murphy is a bit too ugly for it.

wow deffinately messed that up lol

meant to say Calderon.

and i understand with Pacers, thats very true.