DWhiTe Back At It

DWhiTex34

Young Ant's 1st verse: Solid lyrically, about average and what I expected. Nothing blew me away. His delivery was iffy, and his flow was kinda wack to be honest.

Young Ant's 2nd verse: Worse lyrically then the 1st, and once again delivery and flow aren't good...if he wants to be a good rapper he needs to improve his delivery and flow and get something that's somewhat original and not boring.

Your verse: DOPE. By far the best verse on the track. Lyrically above average, your flow is wayyyy better than your boys...man i ain't even joking i'd def listen to an album/mixtape if you got one...you could def havce a future in rap mayne real talk

Edited by JYD

Young Ant's 1st verse: Solid lyrically, about average and what I expected. Nothing blew me away. His delivery was iffy, and his flow was kinda wack to be honest.

Young Ant's 2nd verse: Worse lyrically then the 1st, and once again delivery and flow aren't good...if he wants to be a good rapper he needs to improve his delivery and flow and get something that's somewhat original and not boring.

Your verse: DOPE. By far the best verse on the track. Lyrically above average, your flow is wayyyy better than your boys...man i ain't even joking i'd def listen to an album/mixtape if you got one...you could def havce a future in rap mayne real talk

Get a room

link dont work

Ahh the link wasnt workin for some people. But whatever.

This is my music page I just made. Has some songs I never posted on here and stuff "Doin Me" is the newest one, check it out ppl lemme know what you think. Add it if you have a myspace!

We got this new track called "Musik" coming soon... lot of ppl will like it... trust me