Jay-Z-Blueprint 3

MainEv3nt

no...you know NOTHING about hip-hop/rap music if you honestly thing that's the only decent song on the album.

See, I can respect this. The more I listen to the album, the more I like it. But I wasn't sold at first. It's solid like kadillak said, but I still don't think it's great or ever will be. But it's still a good album.

And kadillak, yeah, empire state of mind is the best song on it.

some other good songs include D.O.A., A star is born ft j.cole, and Already Home ft. Kid Cudi. Those four are the best on the CD...The rest are solid, but nothing too great.

so because i only like 1 song on an album means that i know nothin about music? alright sure. and also, you cant even respect my opinion? you can only respect someone's opinion who agrees with you.

pathetic.

edit: and just because nobody has heard of my favorite artist and i don't like a popular rapper means that i know nothing about hiphop/rap? everybody has their own opinion and if you cant even respect my favorite then you really should take a look at yourself.

Edited by Mac Dre

what's your point?

You're the idiot who said Drake's best song is "Best I Ever Had"

Anywho, top tracks are Empire State of Mind, A Star is Born and Already Home. Off That has nice beat. Already Home is good even though I think Cudi is a bit overrated but it's cool that Jay-Z did BP3 with 3 upcoming artists.

You're the idiot who said Drake's best song is "Best I Ever Had"

Anywho, top tracks are Empire State of Mind, A Star is Born and Already Home. Off That has nice beat. Already Home is good even though I think Cudi is a bit overrated but it's cool that Jay-Z did BP3 with 3 upcoming artists.

ok so just because i like the song that you dont makes me an idiot?

Mac Dre is actually hella popular in the Bay Area. I know a lot of people who have him as their favorite rapper.

yeah, he is.