Daily Obama Tracking Poll

Guest VicNabb

Guest VicNabb
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 30% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Forty-one percent (41%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index.

Remember these votes include people who voted for Obama as well.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/september_2009/obama_approval_index_september_1_2009/244513-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_september_1_2009.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_total_approval_graphics/september_2009/obama_total_approval_september_1_2009/244522-1-eng-US/obama_total_approval_september_1_2009.jpg

Source and Full Read: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Edited by VicNabb

I have a question for everybody and by all means its not trying to be racist. If John McCain would have been voted in, would the same about of people be posting the [expletive] they are posting now?

Both candidates sucked balls to tell you the truth, Ron Paul should have won, everyone was like OMGZ LETS VOTE BARACK OBAMA INTO OFFICE SO WE CAN MAKE HISTORY BY MAKING HIM BLACK PRESIDENT, people werent even looking at whos the better candidate but it was more of a popularity contest.

Guest VicNabb

Dee, the Rasmussen Report is done for all presidents.

Bush didn't fair well either.

Geez at least Obama's Rasmussen Report numbers were somewhat decent to begin with. Bush's were shot from the get go.

See below for his approval:

http://i28.tinypic.com/oadqow.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/president_bush_job_approval

Edited by VicNabb

Guest VicNabb

And....

And look at all the heat and criticism Bush took. As well as his dad and Clinton.

It comes with the territory. The same would go for McCain.

I can honestly tell you this.

There are a helluva lot less Caucasian people that don't like Obama because he is black and have not a damn clue about politics then there are African Americans that are for Obama because he is black and have not a damn clue about politics.

If you gonna wear Pro-Obama shirts at least now what party he is in. Same goes for any President or politician you support.

I asked 6 African Americans that I work with during the presidential selections and after what party he was in and they didn't have a clue.

I hope that Obama does good and turns this nation around. We are in a bad situation. I really do but as for now it doesn't look any better.

I know it's going to take time IF he does it and I'm willing to give him that like everyone else should.

Edited by VicNabb
  • Like 1

I have a question for everybody and by all means its not trying to be racist. If John McCain would have been voted in, would the same about of people be posting the [expletive] they are posting now?

He wouldn't have been elected if he wasn't black, plain and simple.

Also, I can't believe that this idiotic president is making every public school watch a 30 minute infomercial of him to brainwash kids during school.

He knows that the health-care plan is bull-[expletive], and that's the reason he is trying to put it through with just a majority vote, which is bull-[expletive].

• Like 1

He wouldn't have been elected if he wasn't black, plain and simple.

Also, I can't believe that this idiotic president is making every public school watch a 30 minute infomercial of him to brainwash kids during school.

He knows that the health-care plan is bull-[expletive], and that's the reason he is trying to put it through with just a majority vote, which is bull-[expletive].

Lol at this post. What informercial is he making you watch? I haven't seen one yet. I'd love to get to waste 30 minutes of class to watch him!

I approve of the way Barack Obama is handling the Presidency so far. Do I think he's be an outstanding and great president who has yet to make a mistake? No, absoulutely not. But I think he's been a good President so far and surely has done somethings so far that I've liked.

Dee, the Rasmussen Report is done for all presidents.

Bush didn't fair well either.

http://i28.tinypic.com/oadqow.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/political_updates/president_bush_job_approval

I hear you here. Im not saying its you bro, but every time im looking at tv or something Obama this Obama that, and FYI ECN and Slaven I didn't even vote for Obama, or Mccain I just voted just because I have the right and saying he was elected just because he was black is just plain wrong!

I hear you here. Im not saying its you bro, but every time im looking at tv or something Obama this Obama that, and FYI ECN and Slaven I didn't even vote for Obama, or Mccain I just voted just because I have the right and saying he was elected just because he was black is just plain wrong!

I never said you voted for him, but he was elected because he was black, and that's just the plain truth.

I'm sorry, but people see a chance to make history, and see a candidate that they think is "cool", and they voted for him.

And, it's almost worse if people voted for him because they liked his policies and ideas. :lol: .

He's trying to break so many [expletive]ing rules now, and it's just not LEGAL.

The more and more I've been I've been looking into him, and hearing what my political science teacher has been telling us, he seems like he's turning into someone that used to have a nice big mustache and brainwashed people.......

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Guest VicNabb

Ok, bite on this.

CNN only tells good things about Obama. Never anything negative.

FoxNews tells both sides. Negs and Positives.

Please tell me guys which you have yet to do, what reports have you seen that makes you believe Fox News is BS?

I'm interested because in politics they are usually on point.

Ask yourself this before making a comment on this:

When is the last time you put on Fox News?

When is the last time you visited FoxNews.com?

Also another good news source is Drudge Report.

Edited by VicNabb

Ok, bite on this.

CNN only tells good things about Obama. Never anything negative.

FoxNews tells both sides. Negs and Positives.

Please tell me guys which you have yet to do, what reports have you seen that makes you believe Fox News is BS?

I'm intrested because in politics they are usually on point.

What the [expletive]? I've never heard FoxNews say anything positive about Obama. They weren't nearly as bad as this when Bush was president. And I disagree, I've heard plenty of negatives about Obama on CNN.

To be honest, I don't watch cable news a lot. And when I do, I think nothing of it. Obviously each cable news is slanted to some degree, and you can't honestly say that one side is fair and balanced while the other is not. That's pure bull[expletive].

Personally, I read the facts at a reliable source such as NPR, and make my own judgments rather than watch Hannity or Blitzer share their views and form my opinion based on what they happen to think.

Edited by OldChili

Fox News is NOT neutral. That is pretty much known fact, even most Republicans don't try to dispute that. The most liberal network is NOT CNN, it is actually MSNBC. If you put on MSNBC or go to their site, it will vary from what Fox News puts up and how they cover it.

CNN is the closest thing to neutral from what I've found. At times it tends to lean liberal, but generally it's pretty fair.

Fox News and MSNBC are the furthest things from neutral on both their sides.