Which Raptor Are You Looking Forward To Seeing Play The Most?

Which Raptor player are you most excited to see play this season and why?

It doesn't have to be a new Raptors other anything like that, just anybody.

Mine would be a tie between DeMar DeRozan and Marco Belinelli.

DeRozan just because of the fact that I have been following his career since he was in high school and he was my favourite player in the draft by far. Once I realized that the Raptors wouldn't get a high enough pick to draft James Harden (just because he would've been such a great fit on the team IMO) I was pulling for DeRozan to become a Raptor. I don't expect too much out of him this year but I am still looking forward to seeing him play.

As for Belinelli, I also liked his game when he was first drafted as well. He never really got a consistent chance to prove himself in Golden State but when he was given extended minutes in December last season he produced very well with 14/2/3 on 45 and 38 field goal and three point percentages respectively. With an increased role and more minutes, I am definitely looking forward to see if he is able to consistently put it together.

And of course I am excited to see Rasho back in Toronto just because Rasho = GOAT. B)

• Owner

Easily DeRozan. It's probably more out of curiosity, though. I love watching rookies play, so it should be of no surprise that I'd pick him. :)

Then again, I'm wanting to see how Hedo plays with a more-defined offensive player in Chris Bosh (more defined than Dwight Howard). Turkoglu really didn't sit on anyone's radar until he showed his face in Orlando, so I'm wondering if he'll shoot a higher percentage in Toronto as he possibly gets more touches, or if he slips off the borderline all-star sheet and becomes a one-dimensional spot-up shooter.

It's between Belinelli and Hedo for me.

I want to see how good Hedo is with a bigger role on offense, in a different system but still with a lot of three point shooting.

MArco is just personal, I've always liked him and I have a feeling he'll explode. I'd love him to get 6thMan or MIP.

Hedo and Demar no doubt. Demar because I am interested to see how he looks opening night, see if he is ready to go or not. Hedo I am just interested to see how he plays with the Raptors, hopefully he gels with the team immediately and we can get off to a good start, we are going to need it we have a pretty tough schedule to start off.

• 2 weeks later...