Your fav' baseball ballpark?

Warren2ThaG

Citizens Bank Park, home of the world phucking champions

http://blogtalkradio.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/citizens-bank-park1.jpg

I've been to the new Yankees stadium, citi field, and citizens bank park and I got to say that I enjoy Citizens Bank the most even though it's fun to own the Mutts fans.

Of all the stadiums I have been to, PNC Park is by far the nicest to look at. Too bad the game experience sucks, and it isn't just because the team is bad.

Not trying to sound like a homer, but IMO the best combo of beautiful stadium/fun game experience is Citizens Bank Park. Citi Field and Comerica Park were really cool too.

i think you should also post what stadiums you have been to. there are some people that have only been to one stadium

ive been to citizen bank park, citi field, yankee stadium, progressive field (cleveland), camden yards, veterans stadium

this comparison is not even close though, veterans stadium was by far the cleanest, and most beautiful stadium ever built. there is a reason why it was called the toilet bowl, and it was because of its elegant design and pure beauty

but seriously, my favorite was citizens bank, but i think it is actually a nicer stadium then most others. citi field is second though, it was a pretty cool place. and i really want to go to pittsburgh because i have heard that it is the best

RIP

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/PhiladelphiaEagles/aerial.jpg

Edited by fly3rs18

i think you should also post what stadiums you have been to. there are some people that have only been to one stadium

ive been to citizen bank park, citi field, yankee stadium, progressive field (cleveland), camden yards, veterans stadium

this comparison is not even close though, veterans stadium was by far the cleanest, and most beautiful stadium ever built. there is a reason why it was called the toilet bowl, and it was because of its elegant design and pure beauty

but seriously, my favorite was citizens bank, but i think it is actually a nicer stadium then most others. citi field is second though, it was a pretty cool place. and i really want to go to pittsburgh because i have heard that it is the best

RIP

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/PhiladelphiaEagles/aerial.jpg

I hated when the Mets played in Philly back in the day. Even though it was usually an easy win I hated the [expletive] out of the vet.