Things you hate at the Gym

Guest VicNabb

Here are a few off mine:

1. Guys that feel the need to grunt during every rep.

2. Old people that have to clue what they are doing and look like they are having seizures when working out.

3. Mystery farters.

4. People who dress like they are going out to the club meanwhile they are just working out.

5. Mirror worshipers, the guys that are constantly in the mirrors flexing or fixing their hair.

6. Dudes who defy the gym guidelines and decide to work out with their shirts off even though its a rule that shirts are a must.

I [expletive]ing hate it when someone is using the thing I use and their taking forever. This morning some black dude was taking up the squat rack for like 30 [expletive]ing minutes. He rested for like 10 minutes between each set it was so gay. I was mad as hell. It's always the squat rack too. We only have one at my college gym and there's always someone using it doing some kind of lift. I miss the gym back home where I was the only person there that used it pretty much.

I also hate when its crowded and there is a bunch of guys standing in the middle of the room wacking off just taking up space. If your done your workout then gtfo.

Also hate it when people smell like [expletive] which is like all the time. I think some dudes just go there right when they get up and wait to take their shower afterward. It's actually a good idea, but it sucks for everyone else.

People who hog a certain machine for a long period of time

Guys who feel the need to talk very loudly to each other

People who grunt when lifting weights

Fat people

People who smell

People who use 2 machines at once, example,someone leaves thier towel and water on one machine, and work out on another.

People who abuse a machine, either letting the weight fall completely down, or using it way to fast that it makes noise.

Old people

People who decide to pick the same machine right next to you, even though theirs 5 empty ones right across.

Ugly girls

Parents who bring their children

People who do sort of a 'false effort'. Grunts, facial expressions, do workouts too quickly without paying any attention to detail just for the sake of being fast.. things of that nature just tick me off.

Other than that, I agree with almost everything else said thus far.

Do none of your gyms have a cardio section? or are we all too macho to do cardio?

With the cardio, The thing I hate the most is when one person follows another from machine to machine. They'll do like 4 minutes running, and their friend will have already done 15 or 20 and want to move on. And then when they do move on, the other person is on the other machine for a minute or two before hopping onto the same machine just to be next to their friend.

And another major thing that annoys me. People talking on their mobiles when they're working out!! Some people can't ever put their phones down.

Do none of your gyms have a cardio section? or are we all too macho to do cardio?

With the cardio, The thing I hate the most is when one person follows another from machine to machine. They'll do like 4 minutes running, and their friend will have already done 15 or 20 and want to move on. And then when they do move on, the other person is on the other machine for a minute or two before hopping onto the same machine just to be next to their friend.

And another major thing that annoys me. People talking on their mobiles when they're working out!! Some people can't ever put their phones down.

I never use the cardio at the gym. I play basketball for my cardio stuff and when I am at home I like jogging around the neighborhood, but running while staying in the same place or in a little circle is so boring

Sometimes when I'm going heavy and I need more rests between sets I will take my phone out and text between sets. You mad?

I never use the cardio at the gym. I play basketball for my cardio stuff and when I am at home I like jogging around the neighborhood, but running while staying in the same place or in a little circle is so boring

Sometimes when I'm going heavy and I need more rests between sets I will take my phone out and text between sets. You mad?

That's how I usually feel with treadmills, but the ones at my gym have tv attachments on each of them with a remote and you can watch anything from sports games to cartoons. Makes the running seem a lot easier haha.

Here are a few off mine:

1. Guys that feel the need to grunt during every rep.

2. Old people that have to clue what they are doing and look like they are having seizures when working out.

3. Mystery farters.

4. People who dress like they are going out to the club meanwhile they are just working out.

5. Mirror worshipers, the guys that are constantly in the mirrors flexing or fixing their hair.

6. Dudes who defy the gym guidelines and decide to work out with their shirts off even though its a rule that shirts are a must.

7. When people come right down from running and lay on a bench and get it all sweaty, then leave without cleaning it.

Added one. :)