Erick Blasco's Top 30 NBA Power Forwards

Erick Blasco

lol, you are such a hater.

First off, that was back when Bosh was still getting used to the playoffs and he still fresh in it. He was leading a team at such a young age. Where he had to be a leader and an example of both sides of the court. Where Collins had to only focus on defense because his O-game is just as good as a kid in grade 8. If you watched that playoff series, it wasn;t just Collins. Whenever Bosh took it to the basket, 2 otherplayers in the area would help crowd the paint, so Bosh couldn't do a thing. That is why T.J, Parkers, and Calderons numbers are up, because he was kicking it out alot. From having no experience in the playoffs, then trying to lead a team. Its pretty tough. lol, at scola being better than Bosh.

Great players don't suck in the playoffs, double team or not double team. Yao was consistently doubled and fronted in the Lakers series and Blazers series, and he didn't shoot a pathetic 40% FG.

Hm another guy, SHAQ. Most doubled player ever and he's probably the most dominant playoff performer at the center position not named Bill Russell.

In other words you fail.

Yeah, I am a Certified Bosh hater, what's your point? Want to hear my reasons? I'll just copy and paste what i said on the Players you hate the most thread.

Bosh is a [expletive] for being an oversized jump shooter, Sure he gets to the line, So what? Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady both got to the line but they were both softies. Bosh is an absolute puss on the boards though, he gets the ball taken away from him every single time because he's too much of a weak little girl to win on the boards, Sure he tries.....and fails. Another thing is on defense, my goodness this guy is a little [expletive], I've never seen anybody get raped defensively as bad as this guy. Both Rashard Lewis and Dwight Howard pushed him around like a rag doll in the 08 playoffs and they flat out destroyed the Raptors. In the 07 playoffs, Jason Collins and Mikki Moore took his lunch money away.

Lastly, this guy is a freakin' bum because he called Shaq a cheater just because he scored 45 points? Does he realize Dwight Howard literally did the same [expletive] to him in the 08 playoffs? But he says oh Dwight is sexy and is the GOAT, and he calls Shaq a [expletive]ing cheater? He calls a 1st ballot a HOFer a [expletive]ing cheater? That was what really pissed me off with this [expletive] and I hate this guy's guts now.

Edited by ClutchCityOwns

Very good list Erick. I agree with the first 10. Pau and Dirk are close imo, but Pau gets the edge for several reasons. He is much better defender, and won a championship. Pau doesnt have the un clutch resume that Dirk has. For Laker fans and those that watched Laker games last year we know how clutch Pau is, coming up with huge baskets to win or seal the game against the Celtics on Christmas, clutch shots against the Nuggets, a 3 point play to seal game 2 of the Finals, a fast break dunks to seal game 5 of the finals, and he kept us close in several games when Kobe was not feeling it down the stretch. Pau was very clutch last year. Why do people bring up the Grizzlies era, Pau is 29 and in his prime right now. Dirk is 31 and was in his prime when he was choking in the playoffs all these years. Pau also owns Dirk head to head in the last 2 years, that is the deciding factor imo. I ask one question do you think Dirk could have done the job Pau did on Dwight Howard in last years finals, absolutely not and a Mavericks coach would have been stupid to even try putting Dirko n a physical player like Dwight.

Yes the Lakers would've been even better with Dirk rather than Gasol.

dirk wouldnt fit in at all for the lakers.

and it doesnt matter what gasol did in 2006. does that mean chauncey billups is better than dwight howard? after all, chauncey billups won the finals MVP in 2004. when has dwight done that? dirk is obviously better than lebron. i mean, dirk has won twice in the finals. how many times has lebron won? 0.

just because pau wasnt as good as dirk in 2006, doesnt mean he isnt better than dirk now.

Edited by Lakerzboy

Very good list Erick. I agree with the first 10. Pau and Dirk are close imo, but Pau gets the edge for several reasons. He is much better defender, and won a championship. Pau doesnt have the un clutch resume that Dirk has. For Laker fans and those that watched Laker games last year we know how clutch Pau is, coming up with huge baskets to win or seal the game against the Celtics on Christmas, clutch shots against the Nuggets, a 3 point play to seal game 2 of the Finals, a fast break dunks to seal game 5 of the finals, and he kept us close in several games when Kobe was not feeling it down the stretch. Pau was very clutch last year. Why do people bring up the Grizzlies era, Pau is 29 and in his prime right now. Dirk is 31 and was in his prime when he was choking in the playoffs all these years. Pau also owns Dirk head to head in the last 2 years, that is the deciding factor imo. I ask one question do you think Dirk could have done the job Pau did on Dwight Howard in last years finals, absolutely not and a Mavericks coach would have been stupid to even try putting Dirko n a physical player like Dwight.

you have some pretty good points. also i remember a game vs. the mavs over a weekend where pau hadn't missed one shot until like halftime.

Boozer is not better than Bosh, and I don't appreciate you insulting Erick like that. He's wrong about Dirk, but that's not so bad that he's equal to you.

Go away troll.

Erick is great, but I am just as great. The only thing we know is we are both greater than you. Back on topic.

Boozer is better than Bosh and Erick is right, Do not question Erick. Boozer is a man, while Bosh is a girlie vajayjay.

• Owner

You ever throw one of those full-court, underhanded shots on NBA Jam with someone like Shawn Kemp, and hit it at the last second to win the game? Yes sir...this was like that.

You do know this is 2009..not 2007. Players mature and improve during time periods like that..

And stop using...take his lunch money away. That's Brandon's signature line lol.

No, It's mine, Brandon can use it too but It's not like I got it from him, but if you want me to change it, Yeah players mature, and Bosh isn't one of them.

Need I have to remind to you that Bosh is the same little girl that called Shaq a cheater for scoring 45 points on him because his [expletive] [expletive] was too much of a weak little [expletive] to defend him? If you are wondering why I hate this girl so much, Most of that has to do with why.

• Owner

Well, Bosh is a better primary option than Boozer is (and I don't see how that can be argued).

And a Kobe/Bosh duo would have a much better chance of winning a title than that of a Kobe/Boozer duo, and you can do that with any superstar guard or small forward, so that makes Bosh a better second option as well.

This is the same Carlos Boozer that is getting dominated by Paul Millsap in practices, and he's a very good rebounder, decent scorer, and a terrible defensive player.

Bosh can cry about Shaq all he wants. Yao has a permanent whining look on his face. That doesn't make either of them worse players: Yao is still the best center in the league when he's healthy, and Bosh is a better player than Boozer.

Well, Bosh is a better primary option than Boozer is (and I don't see how that can be argued).

And a Kobe/Bosh duo would have a much better chance of winning a title than that of a Kobe/Boozer duo, and you can do that with any superstar guard or small forward, so that makes Bosh a better second option as well.

This is the same Carlos Boozer that is getting dominated by Paul Millsap in practices, and he's a very good rebounder, decent scorer, and a terrible defensive player.

Bosh can cry about Shaq all he wants. Yao has a permanent whining look on his face. That doesn't make either of them worse players: Yao is still the best center in the league when he's healthy, and Bosh is a better player than Boozer.

Real, Im really happy for you and Im gonna let you finish, but Shaq is one of the best centers of all time

• Like 1