Murdered Out Cars

PapaDoink

Well I just got my first truck "murdered out" for those who may not know it means to get it completely black no chrome at all. Heres pics of before and after and be honest tell me what you think.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/papadoink/IMGP0469.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/papadoink/IMGP0400.jpg

Edited by PapaDoink

People who get trucks here get huge lifts with huge tires and have some big redneck sticker in the back window like Mossy Oak or something. To tell you the truth, I've never seen someone get their truck like that, but it looks better than it did before.

Edited by Poohdini

I got the paint job for free because the painter is good friends with my dad and owed us for other repair costs so my dad said well you should just paint our truck and the rims were free but the really light tint which you may not even be able to notice was like 50 cuz my best friends brother did that and we had to get a tune which was worth 400 bucks. And it's actually a pretty damn good paint job. And in reply to poohdini... alot of people where I live get stuff like that too but I didn't wanna pay a lot of money to get a lift when that makes trucks tip easier and it's way too expensive when I already like just how it is already and I'm not a redneck so I won't get no camo seat covers and mossy oak stickers lol.

Edited by PapaDoink

it's pretty nice you made it better i applaud you...you didnt have much to work with that truck looks like [expletive] in general so

Ya all black no chrome isn't something you see everyday thats why I like it and this was my dads truck so I got it for free

I got the paint job for free because the painter is good friends with my dad and owed us for other repair costs so my dad said well you should just paint our truck and the rims were free but the really light tint which you may not even be able to notice was like 50 cuz my best friends brother did that and we had to get a tune which was worth 400 bucks. And it's actually a pretty damn good paint job. And in reply to poohdini... alot of people where I live get stuff like that too but I didn't wanna pay a lot of money to get a lift when that makes trucks tip easier and it's way too expensive when I already like just how it is already and I'm not a redneck so I won't get no camo seat covers and mossy oak stickers lol.

Well that is awesome bro; I bet your dad can help you work on the truck considering it use to be his.

What kind you getting? I got 6.5" alpines in the doors and they sound really really good and only $120 bucks

can you link me via best buy?

did u get it done at best buy or put that in urself? i think it's like 40 bucks at best buy to install 2 speakers, lol, which kinda sucks..

i was looking at some sony's and kenwood's for my car that run $70 for a pair...but i may look at getting something a little more expensive but if i am going to get hit with a 40 dollar installion fee i may just go with a 70-80 dollar speaker pair.

can you link me via best buy?

did u get it done at best buy or put that in urself? i think it's like 40 bucks at best buy to install 2 speakers, lol, which kinda sucks..

i was looking at some sony's and kenwood's for my car that run $70 for a pair...but i may look at getting something a little more expensive but if i am going to get hit with a 40 dollar installion fee i may just go with a 70-80 dollar speaker pair.

Installation was free because my friend who did my tune up put in my speakers and stereo.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8699429&st=alpine&lp=7&type=product&cp=1&id=1199494646605

They are actually ten bucks cheaper on Best Buy then where I bought them from which is Crutchfield I bought from Crutchfield because at that time they were cheaper on there then Best Buy but I would suggest you buy from Best Buy if they are installing it also. And I don't recommend Sony anything for car audio I've just heard way too many bad reviews and Kenwood speakers would be a good choice but Alpine just has some better reviews but both is a good decision.

Edited by PapaDoink

nice i just checked they'll fit in my car so i'll probably get them. i have a 50W panasonic head unit that's about 6 years old. so i'm not sure if it'll sound ALL that great but im sure farrr better than the stock speakers i got now. thanks for the suggestion mayne.

nice i just checked they'll fit in my car so i'll probably get them. i have a 50W panasonic head unit that's about 6 years old. so i'm not sure if it'll sound ALL that great but im sure farrr better than the stock speakers i got now. thanks for the suggestion mayne.

It will sound a lot better.

It will sound a lot better.

I'm hoping for more bass, and louder when I turn the dial up on the head unit. Right now whenever I turn it up loud it gets all fuzzy and the bass is awful in the stock speakers.

I can't wait to put 'em in. Gotta wait til the 2st though...that's when i get paid next which should be about a 250 dollar check. :)

I'm hoping for more bass, and louder when I turn the dial up on the head unit. Right now whenever I turn it up loud it gets all fuzzy and the bass is awful in the stock speakers.

I can't wait to put 'em in. Gotta wait til the 2st though...that's when i get paid next which should be about a 250 dollar check. :)

Ya the bass on the alpines I got are really good. And I'm going to also get an alpine amp and 12" subwoofer so it will get pretty loud haha