Kanye Owns Taylor Swift At VMAs

Legacy

• Owner

Lol y'all making way to big a deal out of this. It's honestly comical to me the comments I've read. There's child rapist and men that beat women and childern out there and people are saying this guy is the biggest d bag to ever live. Awww poor Taylor Swift she had one of the most successful albums this year and is a huge star and had one little speech ruined. Seriously people, grow up, it's not that big of a deal.

You can stop telling people to grow up, since you're the only person around here that seems to support such an immature and childish act in itself. We're all grown. What he did was disrespectful and WEAK, and it was only to satisfy his young followers who idolize such an overrated, outdated loser.

There's a reason why he was getting booed by adults. There's a reason why celebrities in attendance are talking him down. Telling 20-26 year olds to grow up? Seriously? Just because we don't give a [expletive] about your idol? Right.

You can stop telling people to grow up, since you're the only person around here that seems to support such an immature and childish act in itself. We're all grown. What he did was disrespectful and WEAK, and it was only to satisfy his young followers who idolize such an overrated, outdated loser.

There's a reason why he was getting booed by adults. There's a reason why celebrities in attendance are talking him down. Telling 20-26 year olds to grow up? Seriously? Just because we don't give a [expletive] about your idol? Right.

A. I'm not saying what he did wasn't [expletive]ed up I'm saying some of these comments are just straight up retarded. Obviously you've gotten me wrong because I have not excused his actions it was pretty sad to see what he did.

B. Lol you're not all grown up, there are plenty of immature people on this forum I won't mention them but they are here.

C. Lol yeah I'm sure that's why he did to satisfy a group of people. I highly doubt he had any of his fans in mind when he did that.

D. Now you are the one dissing his fans like anyone would condone that type of stupidity. Now who need's to grow up. It's one thing to dis Kanye but to now call out a whole group of people. Come on now.

E. He's not even close to my idol. I like that he has the balls to talk his mind but far from my idol. My idol is David Wright. :)

how the hell does he get on stage even? lmao

ROFL I know that [expletive] was hilarious. I wish we could have seen but everytime you watch the vid it goes from T Swift to Pink then Kanye just appears on the stage. VMA security is suspect!

Edited by Fish7718

Several of my co-workers who are big Kanye fans said this is def over the top and look down on him because of it.

One even said that he thinks Kanye is going the Marbury route and has been losing his marbles in the past years.

• Owner

You see, when I take that jab at Kanye fans, it's a problem for you. It was intentional, just to show you how small jabs like that have an effect on many people.

I actually liked Kanye West. I think a lot of his music was good for a while, maybe even great. I don't like a lot of his new stuff, but that didn't bother me.

This bothers me, because it reminds me of what Wu-Tang Clan did in 1998 (Youtube it if you guys don't know).

Kanye deserves every bit of bashing he gets, doesn't matter if he apologized. This makes him look more racist than ever, and that's not necessarily a good thing for him at this point of his career.

What a [expletive]in [expletive] move. Then again, its what I expect out of a man, they dont get their way and they take somebody's glory [that is 97.987 %] I know its good men on this board ;). I think it was wrong a very jacked up of him. Im glad MTV told him he had to leave. He deserved it

Did you guys happen to see how skinny Kanye was? Is he hitting the crack pipe, maybe? :o

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs225.snc1/7222_137151756652_502396652_3042739_360360_n.jpg

ummm ok?? if u took the screenshot yurself its [expletive]ed up, unless u being sarcastic.

http://www.mtv.com/content/ontv/vma/2009/photo/flipbook/09-show-highlights/kanyewest_taylor_swift_getty16951148.jpg

and its no excuse still but this probably didnt help..

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/09/KANYE-WEST-VMAs-2009-3.jpg

http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2009/09/KANYE-WEST-VMAs-2009.jpg

straight hennesy to the dome might have had some factor here also.

Edited by s.t.a.t.

Kanye West 'Apologizes' To Taylor Swift

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM."

"I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD'VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED!"

"I'M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!"

"BEYONCE'S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I'M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!!"

"EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I'M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN' THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE... WELL YOU KNOW!!!!"

"I'M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME."

"THAT'S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY YALL, I'M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I'M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!"

http://angryape.com/news/kanye-west-apologizes-to-taylor-swift

Edited by VicNabb

It doesn't matter if you don't like country you still gotta respect Taylor Swift for being able to win an MTV award and shes a country singer. That means she must work her damn [expletive] off I mean I hate country myself I can't stand the [expletive] but that's not fair he stole her spotlight. And she has a humongous fan base. At least 90% of the chicks in my school love her.

haha, on the radio today, the edited out Kanye's part in all the songs haha.

But seriously, this was a dick move. She got her first VMA.. and he ruined it.. and Beyonce was also like wtf? Nice of her to allow Taylor Swift to finish her speech when she won her award.

But as far as Kanye.. I dunno.. he just keeps gettin weirder.