Drew Brees: Best QB?

Legacy

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wrong.

Phillip Rivers should have won the MVP.

Yeah because it's not like Rivers plays on one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

I vote 'No'. I said it before I'll say it again. Brees plays with one of the best offensive minds of our time Sean Payton. In the system he is in he has a lot of opportunities to succeed. Not trying to take anything away from him I still think he is a top 3 QB in the NFL, however, I'd take Brady and Manning over him.

Yeah because it's not like Rivers plays on one of the most talented teams in the NFL.

I vote 'No'. I said it before I'll say it again. Brees plays with one of the best offensive minds of our time Sean Payton. In the system he is in he has a lot of opportunities to succeed. Not trying to take anything away from him I still think he is a top 3 QB in the NFL, however, I'd take Brady and Manning over him.

I agree with Fish and if you put Brees in the AFC i dont think he would be dominating teams like he does in the NFC

Saints have been playing with good leads in both of the first two games, I want to see what Brees can do when he has his back against the wall. For now I'll say yes, but I'm sure that will change as the season goes.

That's true. So far he hasn't had to lead any comebacks or "important" drives. In a few more weeks we'll be able to tell for sure if he's better than the others. One things for sure though, Brady is certainly not the to QB in the game anymore.

i voted no, but he is pretty close. brees has to be number 3, i cant put him ahead of brady or manning, a huge reason being playoff performance. brady and manning both lead their teams to championships and they have had a lot of success in the big games.

brees is a great qb, but he just isnt quite better then those 2

right now it looks like Brees and Rivers will be the next top 2 QBs along with Roethlisberger when Bray and Manning start to fade

what?? brees is only 2 years younger then brady and 3 younger then manning