Heroes

Dash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the season 3 collapse, anyone still tuning into this? So far, the first three episodes make this season look promising.

There has only been 2 Ep's so far, season premier was 2 hours. Looks great, Claire still annoys me but at least she's hot. Peter is and will always be the man. Wheres Suresh? lol

Yeah, Claire is pretty annoying...and stupid. Seriously, you're going to jump out of your window in a college campus? Peter is awesome, I believe he was in the only fight scene this season. Sylar [expletive]ing demolished Parkman, good god...I didn't see that coming.

No clue where Suresh is.

Yeah, Claire is pretty annoying...and stupid. Seriously, you're going to jump out of your window in a college campus? Peter is awesome, I believe he was in the only fight scene this season. Sylar [expletive]ing demolished Parkman, good god...I didn't see that coming.

No clue where Suresh is.

I've always had a love/hate thing with sylar. I love him because he's smart and he does his thing. I hate him because he killed some of my favorite characters and some hot girls lol. Claire is crazy stupid. Like no one was going to notice her jumping out of a window. I don't trust he new roommate at all either.

• 4 weeks later...

As expected, Sylar has once again brutally owned Parkman. :lol: It was a Claire episode so it wasn't that good of an episode.

Mohinder Suresh was briefly mentioned :o

I don't like how Parkman has all of a sudden disappeared for 4 episodes.

Neither did I but I like how everyone is so spread out and having their own conflicts.

As expected, Sylar has once again brutally owned Parkman. :lol: It was a Claire episode so it wasn't that good of an episode.

Yeah Sylar is like the coolest villan of all time, I actually found myself rooting for Claire and her girl friend, odd...

Mohinder Suresh was briefly mentioned :o

Suresh yeah was wondering what happened to him and a few others we haven't seen

Neither did I but I like how everyone is so spread out and having their own conflicts.

Yeah me too it reminds me of season 1 when everyone had their own [expletive] then they just met up

didnt mohinder die?

and i wish claires gf was hotter....

Nah he stayed the wolf sands place, I forget wwhat is was called, the place where his dad work and where Angela found her sister. Haha yeah me too she could be getting with anyone else in that sorority n it'd be so much better.

*** SPOILER ***

At the end of the last episode it shows Suresh dead at the hands of Sam, crazy. Is Suresh Sams 'Brother' was he the one in charge of the circus? Good stuff, watching that last episode makes me want to rewatch season 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Something just came to me when watching monday's ep.

The Haitian is now supposed to be a girl? Don't you guys remember like season 2 when Peter Nathan and the Haitian are in the jungle hunting for the Haitians brother crime lord? They totally [expletive]ed that up.

Eh, random bull[expletive].

Peter using his heal power to heal all the hospital patients

his girlfirend is becoming a doctor again

claires roomate left her, we learn why the black chick wants to ruin her life

Sylar turned back into nathan and flew off

parkman 'dies'

pretty much it

Edited by Fish7718