Heroes

Dash

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep! I'm looking forward to it, I hope the plot starts moving along smoother. Its been way too slow for my taste.

I just bought the season one set, I can't wait to pop it in.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah for all that anticipation for a big 2 hour heroes permier that episode was eh. We learned new things, and yeah a lot of setting up. Love the Hiro storyline. When Sylar got the tatoo i figured it was Peter or Claire. He always had a strange connection to Claire to me. When he cut her head open he had an interesting encounter with her. For Hiro Dr. Watson is probably Suresh and he's trying to save him. He probably put him in the mental hospital in Florida or W/e that place is. Should be a good run of episode coming up after all that setting up.

^And it definitely was. The episode wasn't great but wasn't bad either. And Peter, seriously? :lol:

Some Heroes news.

They are going to wait for an official script from Tim before approving a new season of Heroes next year. They are open to cancelling the program due to low ratings lately.

^And it definitely was. The episode wasn't great but wasn't bad either. And Peter, seriously? :lol:

Some Heroes news.

They are going to wait for an official script from Tim before approving a new season of Heroes next year. They are open to cancelling the program due to low ratings lately.

Haha, I'm surprised they haven't been doing that since season 1.

Can't believe they didn't touch the Sylar Claire storyline those bastards!

Haha, I'm surprised they haven't been doing that since season 1.

Can't believe they didn't touch the Sylar Claire storyline those bastards!

Lol, if only Heroes had some decent writers...

Sylar rapes Claire today. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

^To me its Claire's storyline that pisses me off even more. Looks like a I didn't miss much the past two weeks, I watched tonight's episode and was again trolled by one of the worst group of writers ever.

Some Heroes news.

• When Heroes premiered in 2006, it averaged just under 14 million viewers. The show has lost 10 million viewers in four years.

• The premiere of this season of Heroes had 5.9 million viewers, and has lost 2 million since then.

• Not only was Heroes beaten in the ratings by all other primetime networks' shows during 9-10pm EST last Monday night, but it was also beaten by cable shows such as whatever WWE show USA has on Mondays and an episode of iCarly over on Nickelodeon.

• In a tally of all primetime shows on the four major networks last week, the new episode of Heroes ranked 47th in ratings. This is behind many, many, many repeats.

• ABC just canceled Ugly Betty because it was only getting 5.3 million viewers. Admittedly, ABC is in infinitely better shape than NBC.

At the moment, NBC still hasn't decided whether it will renew Heroes for another season or cancel it, although creator Tim Kring supposedly feels optimistic. Despite the fact no one watches Heroes on TV, its DVD sales are still pretty good, and NBC's current standards of "success" might be low enough that Heroes squeaks through for another year. Rest assured I will keep you updated.

Link

I can see NBC bringing Heroes back for a 6th season but only if Kring can come up with something decent.

They made Sylar too likable. Season 1... I couldn't stand him for a reason. Now I just want to see more and more of him :/ They need to finish off the Hiro storyline and get with the JUICY part.

How many episodes left for this season? Shouldn't have killed of Kristen Bell :/

^I just heard that next week's episode is the season finale. :(

It hard to believe that all season long that the most relevant thing that happened was a dead guy being killed off. Nothing happened this season, what the [expletive] Kring?! Season finale better be something good and I hope Heroes does manage to come back for a season 5.

Season finale was actually good up until the end, [expletive]ing Claire and a weak battle between Peter/Samuel ruined it.

Looks like there will be a sixth season, I just hope it will be better than this crap of a season.

It probably won't. Claire's gay [pun intended] story line was BRUTAL. I found both of 'em annoying and couldn't stand watching any of that trash.

Sylar turning? Hopefully he's more bad [expletive]. They shouldn't have killed off Kristen Bell :/

Also, am I the only one who finds Noah annoying?

Claire is probably the worst character in the entire show. With her its like Heroes is a teen soap opera with super powers, which are barely used.

Yep, Sylar turning into a 'hero' was probably the lamest and cheesiest thing Heroes has ever done. I didn't think it was possible to [expletive] over one of the best villains you could ask for, but Kring has done it. Sadly I wasn't a big fan of Heroes when Bell was in the show but from what I've seen, she was awesome.

Noah is okay, he's only annoying with Claire around.

Wow, traus finding bennett just in the nic of time was the dumbest thing EVER, I think they should seriously considering end the entire season with that episode lol. I really don't know if I even would wanna watch another season and I'm as dedicated as they come.

Whatev's we'll

HOUSE FTW!!

^I know seriously, what the [expletive]? Tracy disappears for half the season, makes a 2 minute cameo and somehow saves Noah. Wack.

Also didn't NBC say they wouldn't announce a new season unless Kring's script showed some promise? Maybe I'm just reaching but they must have liked something.

• 2 months later...
Latest tidbits about Season 5 of Heroes via an article in The Hollywood Reporter

"NBC still has a couple major titles on the bubble for renewal -- namely "Chuck" and "Heroes" -- but sources indicate both will probably return, with "Heroes" likely receiving a 13-episode "final season" order."

Was hoping for more than 13 episodes but at least [hopefully] things go so slowly with a shorter season.