Official NBA 2k10 Thread

Legacy

Thinking about getting it tomorrow or Wednesday, it would almost completely drain my paycheck though, and I also need to get gas. This'll be my first year with a 2K game since 2003, but I think the switch will be worth it. I loved the gameplay when I tried 2K9 earlier in the year.

• Owner

Thanks to whoever gives me the money to get the game!

Paypal: way2great@hotmail.com

In return, I'll give you NBA 2k9 and Live 09! :lol:

But on a serious note, for those who get it, tell me how much it has improved over 2k9. The demo wasn't the full game, you know. :)

Thanks to whoever gives me the money to get the game!

Paypal: way2great@hotmail.com

In return, I'll give you NBA 2k9 and Live 09! :lol:

But on a serious note, for those who get it, tell me how much it has improved over 2k9. The demo wasn't the full game, you know. :)

it's MUCH better

I don't get this....when I click NBA Today or try to access online it says the 2k server is down.

And my rosters aren't updated on it.....AI isn't on the Grizz, etc...

Therefore I can't start an Association. fml...

The custom Cavs pregames clips are sick. From LeBron taking pictures, to LeBron's handshake with Boobie, to LeBron video taping Mo Williams hit a "home run", this game is full of greatness.

• Owner

Turn the difficulty all the way up, pick a team that struggles (Clippers) and play a contender (Celtics), and you'll find out just how real this one is compared to 2k9.

I find myself running out of turbo all the time, since I'm so used to holding the damn button the entire game on 2k9, haha. I also like how the AI will FINALLY run complete plays against you.

Best sports game I've ever played, easily.