Official NBA 2k10 Thread

Legacy

I still see people complaining about lag, even after I made this post. I'll say this once again, but if you want to decrease lag in your game, INSTALL THE GAME ONTO YOUR CONSOLE. It's not hard. It takes ten minutes. Read the quote above to find out how to do it.

Negative. I've d/l'ed it to my xbox and it still lags. Only during D-League/NBA games though. Pretty gay.

Negative. I've d/l'ed it to my xbox and it still lags. Only during D-League/NBA games though. Pretty gay.

Serious? You sure your playing it off the hard drive?

That's strange, cause it worked pretty well for me. It lags a little every now and then when taking midrange jumpshots in a bit of traffic, but that's really it.

Oh well, sorry it didn't work.

Hmm..I changed my mind and gonna wait another week or 2.

yeah same, iv been reading on 2Ksports forum that there will be patch within a week or 2 and the framerate/lag issues and pretty much everything else will be fix. there is like 6 long pages of things they need to fix.

now i dont care i didnt get it straight away :)

I liked this game at first....but every time I try to replay Cavs/Celtics to begin my association every time I dribble it up the court with Mo, pass the ball, or shoot it I see all kinds of dips in the gameplay where everything changes speed and I can't control it and it's pissing me off.

I can't even play the damn game!

I liked this game at first....but every time I try to replay Cavs/Celtics to begin my association every time I dribble it up the court with Mo, pass the ball, or shoot it I see all kinds of dips in the gameplay where everything changes speed and I can't control it and it's pissing me off.

I can't even play the damn game!

I feel ya. -_-

I started a new My Player, made my guy a 6'5" SG who is a scorer. I made it through all the 6 summer circuit games. Somehow cut by the 76ers though. So I got to pick a new team, chose Magic obviously. Now I get to play 5 games and try and make it through all of them without getting cut.

I started a new My Player, made my guy a 6'5" SG who is a scorer. I made it through all the 6 summer circuit games. Somehow cut by the 76ers though. So I got to pick a new team, chose Magic obviously. Now I get to play 5 games and try and make it through all of them without getting cut.

Exactly where I'm at. Drafted by Lakers, got cut. Chose to be on the Warriors for training camp.

• Like 1

I haven't played my xbox in over a month now so if I were to get 2k10 I'd only play it ever now and then. Is it worth getting or should I just keep playing 2k9 with the updated roster I downloaded off of 2kshare?

the "My Player" Mode makes this worth getting IMO.

My main focus was on association mode. If it's drastically improved then I might get it. If it's basically the same and the trade A.I isn't improved, I might just stick with 2k9.

Nah if you got, you'd be on that My Player all day its the [expletive].

Nah if you got, you'd be on that My Player all day its the [expletive].

I've been reading mostly complaints about it over at the 2k boards. Apparently you are stuck only playing 5 minute quarters, and if you increase the quarter length the game totals end up being like 200-194 or something. I hope it isn't as glitchy and frustrating as some people make it out to be. We'll see, I might head over to our university mall later and pick it up. I just hope it's 60 bucks well spent if I'm only going to play it every now and then.