Official NBA 2k10 Thread

Legacy

How you guys doing in your player mode? Im on the pacers playing point guard and now im getting to start over Ford. Im averaging like 12 points and 6 assists overall, but like close to 20 and 9 assists as a starter. My guy is only like a 49 ovrl rating but im still dominating at times :lol:. I have no idea what my contract situation is, last I heard I got a 10 day contract from the Pacers after I did some d league games, its been like a month and all I heard was some teams were interested in me but im still with the Pacers and havent heard anything since. I kinda wanna stay in Indiana cause we are winning and have a good core, but I wanna go to the Lakers eventually.

I tried it but eventually got tired of it cause I could never get out of the D-League. I'm focusing primarily on Association, it's a great mode.

• Like 1

I use the second guy I had made in the draft combine and he got drafted by the Cavs. My 6'9'' defensive Small Forward played the Summer Circuit for them, got cut, then moved on to the Blazer's camp. I managed to stay on the team without having to go through any D League games. So far my guy is rated about a 60 (80 defense, 48 offense, 50 rebounding I think). I chose the Blazers squad because they need a legit SF, though I probably won't start until I'm about a 70 rating.

Finally the patch is coming out for the 360.

Hey guys,

Proud to announce patch will be out in just over 16 hours (2 AM PST) per Microsoft on XBOX 360.

We are waiting for Sony to greenlight PS3 patch, but we got approval this morning from Microsoft and are ready to push it out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Ronnie

http://www.2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=245138

It's about freaking time :lol:

I know I should be excited, but I think they are entitled to fixing a broken game. I mean, they have a release date, everything should be finished by then. At least they eventually came around to it.. Hopefully there won't be any more bugs to fix after this.

twolves were pissing me off so i played really [expletive](just shooting from half court and stuff to get bad points) now im in the d league and i cant get out. av A+ like 23ppg/7bpg/3apg/2spg

and do i go back onto wolves or do can i pick up another contract

Unbelieveable. My career just ended. It was in the middle of an autosave and froze and I waited but had to turn it off. Turned it back on and it says it cant load anymore. So [expletive]ing stupid im so [expletive]ing pissed off. I was only in the first year of my career but I was in March and all those games jut went to waste. No point in even starting a new career now, it will probably just freeze and screw up anyway. Ahhhhhhh [expletive] I hate 2k [expletive]ing sucks. I knew this [expletive] would happen.

I'm waiting for the next patch to fix a few errors in My Player before I start it. Apparently even after the recent patch, people still have the glitch where the 2k Insider will inform you that you need to make a major career decision and choose among one of few teams who make you an offer to sign with their team, but there are no teams available to choose from. There are plenty of things that need to be fixed still. Until then, I'll stick to Association Mode for the time being.

Online play is at least decent this year. Although I beat this one dude and he somehow disconnected right after the game ended and I didnt get a win.

That's why I don't play online. Most people just can't accept giving in to a loss so they'll disconnect. It's rare to find good sports in the online community which is why I play sports games offline.

I found a way to make the game feel more realistic, especially for point gaurds.

While playing your next game, pause and go to Coaching, then go to Coach Settings. Put your PlayVision on Show All, Playcalling Messages to Show All, and Offense Playcalling to Auto.

From now on in every half court possesion, a play will automatically be called, and the game will show you where you are supposed to move, pass, and screen. It'll make it feel more like an NBA game on the offensive end without having to spend extra time memorizing the plays you run or figuring out yourself which play you want to run in each possession. You'll still get scoring opportunities, just a little differently. :)