Minnesota Vikings, nfls worst undefeated team?

reno

Lets see, we got the saints who are 4-0, the Colts 4-0, Giants 4-0, broncos 4-0, and the vikings 4-0.

I would say its either between the broncos or the vikings, but the broncos proved to me last night they are for real. Vikings are the nfl's worst undefeated team remaining.

Lets see, we got the saints who are 4-0, the Colts 4-0, Giants 4-0, broncos 4-0, and the vikings 4-0.

I would say its either between the broncos or the vikings, but the broncos proved to me last night they are for real. Vikings are the nfl's worst undefeated team remaining.

And you're completely sure you're not just a Viking hater?

The Broncos shouldn't even be 4-0. One of the flukiest plays you'll ever see, and played teams like Cleveland and Oakland. Beat a poor Dallas team that's in it's own crosshairs, in one of the toughest stadiums to play in. C'mon now.

I rank em like this

1 - Giants

2 - Saints

3 - Vikings

4 - Colts

5 - Broncos

The Broncos are not good. Dallas played terrible. Receivers were open and Romo just missed them. Anthony Spencer let a sure pick 6 go right through his hands. The Cowboys beat the Broncos 8 out of 10 times.

I rank em like this

1 - Giants

2 - Saints

3 - Vikings

4 - Colts

5 - Broncos

The Broncos are not good. Dallas played terrible. Receivers were open and Romo just missed them. Anthony Spencer let a sure pick 6 go right through his hands. The Cowboys beat the Broncos 8 out of 10 times.

Broncos > Dallas. If the Broncos arn't good that means Dallas blows dong.

And here's how I'd rank them.

1. Saints

2. Colts

3. Giants

4. Vikings

5. Broncos

again as of now. It's no question the Saints have been the most impressive through the first 4 weeks. Their defense is tops in INTs, and near the top in sacks.

1. Saints

2. Colts

3. Giants

4. Vikings

5. Broncos

again as of now. It's no question the Saints have been the most impressive through the first 4 weeks. Their defense is tops in INTs, and near the top in sacks.

Just because a team beats you does not mean they are better. The Browns beat the Giants 35-7 last year.

I rank em like this

1 - Giants

2 - Saints

3 - Vikings

4 - Colts

5 - Broncos

more like dallas is not good. sorry to say it to ya, but you guys are missing T.O. that offense isn't the same. the only 2 teams that dallas has beaten have been teams who have an astonishing... 0 wins. the boys are overated nuff said.

More like best undefeated team. I can see Minny beating the Giants.

be honest. they might be able to beat the giants but do you really think minny would beat the colts. indy may be the best 4-0 team. and i see a couple of 3-1 teams beating minny like Baltimore.unless your offense can be a good as it was monday night EVERY game, then maybe they could be up there wtih the colts. but as for a whole on the season. the vikings o has been unimpressive.

Edited by MiamiSolja7

maybe you should actually watch the titans play before making a bold judgement. the titans suck. let me say that again. the titans suck They have no defense, their sfaeties play 25 yds off the dam line allowing huge throwing lanes. pass rush is non existant for them. on offense if you pressure kerry collins it's a wrap. collins isn't good all against pressure. if you watched the jets game you would have seen those desperation passes that he threw up into the jetstream hoping that a titans player will come down with the ball. The colts have possibly the best 4 man rush in the nfl with freeney and mathis. meaning a long day for the titans. Unless CJ has 200 yds and 4 Td's the titans arent winning this game. the colts are gonna pass all over the titans.

Nah

I think it's the Broncos. But that's me...

Don't worry, everyone in this post is wrong.

And you're completely sure you're not just a Viking hater?

The Broncos shouldn't even be 4-0. One of the flukiest plays you'll ever see, and played teams like Cleveland and Oakland. Beat a poor Dallas team that's in it's own crosshairs, in one of the toughest stadiums to play in. C'mon now.

How are the Patriots? I've heard they're pretty good.

Obviously the Broncos...

Obviously the Broncos have more wins than your Steelers...

I rank em like this

1 - Giants

2 - Saints

3 - Vikings

4 - Colts

5 - Broncos

The Broncos are good, since they just beat one of the best dynasties in NFL history.

1. Saints

2. Colts

3. Giants

4. Vikings

5. Broncos

lulz at Saints being #1.

no matter how bad they are out of those 5 teams..they are still a top 3 NFC team and it will stay that way until the playoffs..and yea denvers the worst

What happened to your Patriots today? They lost to "the worst" team.

1) Giants

2) Saints

3) Colts

4) Vikings

5) Broncos

Giants are pretty comfortably the best team in the league to me.

I like you

1. Colts

2. Giants

3. Saints

4. Vikings

5. Broncos

Wrong, again.

i wonder what you think about denver now...

I see a lot of people are eating crow right now, but I think I'll wait till after this horrid stretch of San Diego, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh goes, then take judgement. Even after that, they go to Washington (different time zone), San Diego at home, and then the Giants.

This is a team that's playing above expectations, but I don't expect it to last. At all.

I'm still not buying the Denver Bronco's, but maybe I will be proven wrong.

I know luck is part of the game, but they aren't going to keep getting plays like a tipped ball to Brandon Stokley to win the game, a very good catch by Brandon Marshall and [expletive]ty tackling by the Dallas Cowboys, and getting one of the worst "taunting" calls against the New England Patriots that I have ever seen, even though the flag wasn't for taunting.

the chargers are just so overated. they can't stop the run. can't run the ball. psss defense is overated. jammer is good but cromartie is terrible in man coverage. the only thing the chargers have going for them is the passing game. the broncos have held the pats to 17 points and the cowboys(really can't even use them as justification anymore) to 10 points.

the broncos should win that game IMO.

as far as baltimore. they just let the bengals run all over them and their corners are atrocious. they have the best safety to possibly ever play and one of the best linebackers. but with that said. unless ed reed gets a pick six. i have the broncos in that game too.

Edited by MiamiSolja7