Shaq: Cavs Prob Best Team I've Had

Guest N4S

Shaquille O'Neal believes that this year's Cavaliers team could be the best club he's ever played on.

"It's probably the best team I've ever played on, on paper anyway," O'Neal told the Associated Press. "I've always been on management to get me the power forward I've needed and the shooters I've needed."

O'Neal has won four championships in his career, three of which came alongside Kobe Bryant in Los Angeles.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/62019/20091009/shaq_cavs_probably_best_team_ive_had/

Smart man.

He says this on every team... In a week or so he'll be promising a championship, and midseason he'll be saying if we don't win blame it on me.

Yep. Same old, same old.

The Cavs had a better regular season record. The best team during the regular season and sweeping through first 2 rounds doesnt justify Shaq saying he thinks this is the best team?

You said they were the best team in the NBA last year...thats false considering the Lakers are the champions. Who cares if they had the better regular season record..in that case the Mavs have been prolly been the team of the decade but how many rings do they got to show for it? None.

Yeah, the Cavs swept the first two rounds..thats cool. Problem is..when they finally got a real test, they couldnt pull through.

I dont got a prob with wut Shaq is sayin..just sayin the Lakers were the best team in the NBA last year.

• Like 1

You said they were the best team in the NBA last year...thats false considering the Lakers are the champions. Who cares if they had the better regular season record..in that case the Mavs have been prolly been the team of the decade but how many rings do they got to show for it? None.

Yeah, the Cavs swept the first two rounds..thats cool. Problem is..when they finally got a real test, they couldnt pull through.

I dont got a prob with wut Shaq is sayin..just sayin the Lakers were the best team in the NBA last year.

but man they were the best in the regular season! that counts for so much! :lol: