Paranormal Activity

xx.

Anyone see this yet?

Made with only a 11k budget so its one of those scary movies with a low budget like Blair Witch Project that are scary... and it was pretty freaky, movies never scare me but this was nicely done for good tension.

WTF is this movie about? Everyone is watching it. Even people that hate horror movies are watching it just because everyone else is.

I get that its freaky as hell, but is it like ghosts, monster, some freaky dude.

WTF is this movie about? Everyone is watching it. Even people that hate horror movies are watching it just because everyone else is.

I get that its freaky as hell, but is it like ghosts, monster, some freaky dude.

It's something you can't see nor explain. ;)

Lol @ people scared by cheap camera tricks and loud noises. We need some real horror movies! This movie honestly sucked I laughed through half of it. OMG your picture ahhhh. So dumb. Then like the chick is angry the whole time at him having the camera the guy runs after the "demon" and the first thing she does is grab it? Lol it's filled with plot holes and such. It had a pretty decent concept but not executed well. Great for a low budget film but no I am not impressed overall.

It had that subtle horror that can make you think about it after you leave the theater. I thought it was done very well and I left satisfied. Besides the teenagers that are there and acting idiotic, it is a great atmosphere. But I wouldn't read about it before hand. I'm glad I went in with no idea what was going to happen. That made it a better watch for me.

lol I saw this one with my dad and he wasn't pleased with the movie. His first reaction was "Wow a jew must've made this movie, only 3 actors in the entire movie". And yeah I know there was 4, just quoting it. Pretty funny I looked it up afterwards and the director is Israeli-born. Guy made a fortune though.