Andre Miller Unhappy

"Instead, Miller finds himself battling for the job with Steve Blake(notes) – the same guy for whom the Blazers spent the summer searching for an upgrade. After coming off the bench for Portland’s first two preseason games, Miller started Friday against the Los Angeles Clippers. He played well and is expected to start again in the preseason, but Blazers coach Nate McMillan still seems to like the idea of bringing Miller off the bench."

“If I was told right out when I had my meetings that I would be a backup, then I wouldn’t have come here,” Miller told Yahoo! Sports this week.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Agte0OaT9oZor4NTwmWHCrK8vLYF?slug=mc-millerblazers101009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I didn't like the signing in the first place as I didn't think that the Blazers didn't need a primary playmaker in the backcourt when they already have Roy. It definitely didn't help that they got a guy in Miller who doesn't have great range on his jumper either.

Miller is definitely the better and more talented player but I think that Blake is a better fit with the rest of the starting unit.