Political Party Status.

What political party do you support?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted independent because I don't always like the Democrat candidate and I do sometimes support other candidates besides Democrats, but 80% of the time, Democrat.

I would have strongly considered voting Colin Powell in the 2008 Presidential Election had he ran. I also like Daggett for governor of NJ, Corzine and Christie both suck!

You people who are voting for independent, understand what it means right?

Here are some of the beliefs in the independent party.

We Acknowledge the Creator's Gracious Gifts

The American Independent Party gratefully acknowledges God as the Creator of all and appeals to Him for help in protecting all He has graciously given us. With all these gifts comes the right to use them justly. Hence all such rights are the gifts of God as affirmed in our Declaration of Independence. These include the right to life and liberty.

Declaration of Independence Rights are God-Given

All rights are unalienable in that none have a right to take them unjustly. Liberty includes the pursuit of happiness, which is the possession and exercise of virtue. Liberty includes the right to use and claim as an individual possession any unclaimed thing received from the hand of God, in or upon or above the Earth. This right to any possession includes its entire use, that is, its exchange, control, protection, and entire disposition. And the first and greatest of these possessions is our life.

Our Constitution Enables Us to Protect Our Rights and Fulfill Our Duties

To secure and fulfill all God-given rights and duties, governments are instituted among men. To fulfill those duties and protect those rights, We the People of the United States of America ordained and established a Constitution for ourselves.

God-Given Duties to Individuals

http://www.aipca.org/

You people who are voting for independent, understand what it means right?

Here are some of the beliefs in the independent party.

We Acknowledge the Creator's Gracious Gifts

The American Independent Party gratefully acknowledges God as the Creator of all and appeals to Him for help in protecting all He has graciously given us. With all these gifts comes the right to use them justly. Hence all such rights are the gifts of God as affirmed in our Declaration of Independence. These include the right to life and liberty.

Declaration of Independence Rights are God-Given

All rights are unalienable in that none have a right to take them unjustly. Liberty includes the pursuit of happiness, which is the possession and exercise of virtue. Liberty includes the right to use and claim as an individual possession any unclaimed thing received from the hand of God, in or upon or above the Earth. This right to any possession includes its entire use, that is, its exchange, control, protection, and entire disposition. And the first and greatest of these possessions is our life.

Our Constitution Enables Us to Protect Our Rights and Fulfill Our Duties

To secure and fulfill all God-given rights and duties, governments are instituted among men. To fulfill those duties and protect those rights, We the People of the United States of America ordained and established a Constitution for ourselves.

God-Given Duties to Individuals

http://www.aipca.org/

By Independent I meant I don't classify myself with a party.