Robinho to Barcelona in January?

La Bomba

The Daily Sport published Tuesday that Barcelona could be very close to securing Robinho becomes his star signing for the winter market. Even during the summer, the Brazilian who has not fully adapted to Manchester City, it sounded as reinforcement and as a request for Pep Guardiola, interested in covering the right flank and competition have guarantees for Henry, who is already 32 years .

When they failed names like Ribery, Silva and Mata, the option of Robinho was kept alive until the very end of the market, but ultimately there was no agreement because the Manchester City sought a sum to compensate him recently spent a year to get Real Madrid player: 40 million euros. This will foiled all attempts at rapprochement of Barcelona, who could not find the necessary flexibility in the British club once he had convinced the player, determined to return to Spain and not show what he could in his step full of light and shadow the Santiago Bernabeu.

Now the situation looks different and Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, may begin to appear receptive to an offer of around 35 million euros, cash that Barca could, according the daily Sport, be willing to take without being traumatic involves a cost.

As the player, the deal seems far more simple and his salary, which would keep in Barcelona, 6'2 million net economic model would fit into the club and be part of the second level of pay of clothing. If the transfer was finally held in January, Barcelona aims to pay only 50% of the tab for this year 2009/10. The contract would be longer, probably until 2014 to allow the return on the signing club and the player to find stability in Barcelona. In fact the attitude of the player would have been another deciding factor for Barca to undertake the operation, as it is believed that Robinho is now a more mature and calm in his time as Real Madrid. It seems to have a regular partner and who dreamed of an opportunity to prove that is, as it seemed at the start of his career, one of the biggest stars in world football.

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/robinho-podria-ser-barcelona-mercado/dasftb/20091013dasdasftb_35/Tes

Barcelona was really close to getting him over the summer. I said he was overrated when he was in Real, plus he's a cancer that would rather party before practice. I don't understand why Barcelona would want him. Things are going prefect for them. They shouldn't ruin with a player like Robinho. Manchester City wanted him out towards the end of the season last year and he hasn't begun this season with the best foot.

I was using Google Translator, so the translation may not be the best.

I used to like Robinho when he was up and coming on RM but then when he hit the starting lineup I wasnt too impressed.

He showed moments of greatness but then for the most part was just another typical player on the pitch.

Him moving to Barca doesnt scare me one bit.

I used to like Robinho when he was up and coming on RM but then when he hit the starting lineup I wasnt too impressed.

He showed moments of greatness but then for the most part was just another typical player on the pitch.

Him moving to Barca doesnt scare me one bit.

Yeah his first ever game left us amazed and the newspapers were crowning him as the next Pele. He has talent but he isn't dedicated which leads to his inconsistency.

• 2 weeks later...