Sport you couldn't live without

bigdog17k

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Football. Thought I love my Jayhawks and Raptors, the Steelers are my first team. And I love everything about football, cept Ron Winter :lol:

Edited by BasX

Basketball is the only sport I actually like. All the other sports are too slow paced for me, except Hockey and Soccer which are too low scoring and lack real ball control.

watch lacrosse then. you pretty much described it. and outdoor when the ncaa season starts, not the indoor box [expletive]

watch lacrosse then. you pretty much described it. and outdoor when the ncaa season starts, not the indoor box [expletive]

I've never watched a full lacrosse game.. it's really not my kind of sport, though. I'm not sure how to describe it. It's just not for me.

Thats cause hockey is played with a puck. :P

orly?

I'm not criticizing skill or anything of that sort at all. I'd say it takes more skill to handle a puck in traffic with a crooked stick with a helmet and heavy protective gear on while ice skating, than bouncing a ball with your hands while running in comfortable jerseys. It's just the way the sport is played that is uninteresting for my taste for excitement. I'm not saying that basketball as a game is better, I'm just saying that I like it better.

Edited by Poe

orly?

I'm not criticizing skill or anything of that sort at all. I'd say it takes more skill to handle a puck in traffic with a crooked stick with a helmet and heavy protective gear on while ice skating, than bouncing a ball with your hands while running in comfortable jerseys. It's just the way the sport is played that is uninteresting for my taste for excitement. I'm not saying that basketball as a game is better, I'm just saying that I like it better.

I know man, I was just messing around.

Mine would probably be hockey just because basically every weekend I will go out and watch some hockey games with some friends and I love watching hockey live. I know more about basketball, play basketball more often and can discuss it in greater detail but I honestly think that I would miss hockey more if both were taken out of my life completely.

I watch hockey and basketball basically equally, but what sways me towards picking hockey is because of me being able to watch it live and just loving the atmosphere at a live hockey game, especially the playoffs.

• 2 weeks later...