Villanueva Comes To Terms With Detroit

xx.

Wow first Gordon now Villanueva, a great start for Detroit. Definitely trying to do a full turn around after the bad controversial season last year.

Charlie Villanueva has agreed to a five-year deal with the Pistons. His contract is worth at least $35 million.

RealGM Note: Villanueva had been expected to sign with Cleveland, but with Carlos Boozer remaining in Utah, the Pistons had additional resources to pursue a big.

Link

Edited by NeTs15VC

Great start? Are you kidding me? A piss poor FA for them. They just [expletive] themselves for a long time. They obviously knew they weren't going to sign anyone big if they decide to pull these signings in.

Gordon and Villanueva are both great players on the offensive end but can't play defense. I'm pretty sure Detroit's infamous Conference finals run was via defense. This forces them to trade Rip and possibly Prince, now.

Great start? Are you kidding me? A piss poor FA for them. They just [expletive] themselves for a long time. They obviously knew they weren't going to sign anyone big if they decide to pull these signings in.

Gordon and Villanueva are both great players on the offensive end but can't play defense. I'm pretty sure Detroit's infamous Conference finals run was via defense. This forces them to trade Rip and possibly Prince, now.

Why would Prince get traded? I think this is a decent free agency for the Pistons so far. They're trying to bring in some youth and get rid of their age. They're in a rebuilding stage so you can't blame them for letting Rasheed and Rip go to other teams.

Detroit is just signing the big name free agents that are still young, hoping to rebuild their team. Unfortunately, their banking on the wrong players in Gordon and Charlie. While both are fairly good ofensively, their defense is poor. I dont think this was the right move for the pistons.

Gordon can play defense dude .. lol .. Detroit won't move Prince .. Rip and A.I. i think will be moved together ..