How often do you normally eat fastfood?

reno

just curious, what does your diet consist of? I'm trying to stay away from fast food haha

i usually eat eggs and toast or some cereal for breakfast and i eat 2 yogurt a day and some grapes.. and i eat some protein bars and a ham sandwich or peanut butter sandwich. sometimes tuna fish.. or an apple.. cant think of anything else right now.

u can tell i watch what i eat tho and it helps cuz i work out a lot. not hard to do if u put ur mind to it.

Edited by CaliCurbStomppa
  • Like 1

i usually eat eggs and toast or some cereal for breakfast and i eat 2 yogurt a day and some grapes.. and i eat some protein bars and a ham sandwich or peanut butter sandwich. sometimes tuna fish.. or an apple.. cant think of anything else right now.

u can tell i watch what i eat tho and it helps cuz i work out a lot. not hard to do if u put ur mind to it.

This is pretty much me. I eat normal stuff around the house, healthier things imo. I cook a lot of stuff. Fast food for me is RARE. I usually only get it on special events, or if I'm out with friends and we're going to the beach or something and we need to grab something quick.

Well, before I moved into the new house, I rarely ate fast food, but for the past month in a half, we've been eating fast food about 3-4 times a week. Though, I'm pretty sure after this week is over, we'll be cutting down a lot. I'd like to get to the point were I don't eat fast food unless on super rare occassions.

oh thats cool... for the past 5-6 months ive been eating frozen veggies and fruit in those huge packages. my friends girlfriend told me that most of the nutrients stay in the food since its frozen or something. i dont eat fruits everyday (even though i should, but winter is coming so prices for fresh produce get higher) if i had any on the kitchen table it'll just sit there and slowly rot... lol...

oh thats cool... for the past 5-6 months ive been eating frozen veggies and fruit in those huge packages. my friends girlfriend told me that most of the nutrients stay in the food since its frozen or something. i dont eat fruits everyday (even though i should, but winter is coming so prices for fresh produce get higher) if i had any on the kitchen table it'll just sit there and slowly rot... lol...

thats perfect.. i eat a lot vegetable frozen stuff when i was bulking up but right now im going tone so i cant like eat all day but still u kno.. ur doing fine. if u want to survive a long time in life then u should do this cuz i dont want to have a lot problems when im in my 40s if i keep eating junk