New York vs Philadelphia Weekend

fish7718

Saturday - Yankees @ Phillies

76ers @ Knicks

Sunday - Yankees @ Phillies

Giants @ Eagles

I don't think I've ever seen something like this before. It's too bad the Islanders and Rangers aren't playing Philadelphia. Going to be some traffic in Philly on Sunday.

Edited by Fish7718

The Eagles-Giants game was supposed to be at 4 but they moved it to 1 for obvious reasons. The Eagles had a home game last year on the same day as one of the World Series games as well, and I don't remember traffic being too awful.

But yes, definitely a day to avoid South Broad Street if at all possible lol.

To make matters worse, SEPTA (the Philadelphia mass transit system) is in all likelihood going on strike tonight. Tons of people use that to get down the sports complex, so this is a huge deal. Tons of stuff going on down there this weekend...the three World Series games, Sixers-Bucks tonight, Eagles-Giants on Sunday, Flyers-Hurricanes tomorrow afternoon, and a Pearl Jam concert tomorrow night. And on a more personal level, I use SEPTA to get to school every day, so I am extra [expletive]ed, haha.

Edited by Phightins09

Too bad the Phillies couldn't do their job.

Sixers and Eagles absolutely raped their counterparts.

Haha I wouldn't say the Sixers raped the Knicks, kinda hard to say you got raped when a game went into OT, great weekend though.

Haha I wouldn't say the Sixers raped the Knicks, kinda hard to say you got raped when a game went into OT, great weekend though.

Our good friend Matthew has unfortunately been banned, so he will not be replying.