Pistons rumored to be on verge of trading Rip

Warren2ThaG

http://images.wikia.com/openserving/sports/images/thumb/e/ee/Player_profile_Richard_Hamilton.jpg/150px-Player_profile_Richard_Hamilton.jpg

--------

Pistons rumored to be on verge of trading Rip

Richard Hamilton missed Tuesday's practice for undisclosed reasons and it's led to speculation that the Pistons may be close to dealing him away.

Hamilton has no known injury so missing practice, along with the recent release of Deron Washington, has stoked the fire that he could be sent packing. Pistons coach John Kuester said Hamilton will be in Memphis for Wednesday's season opener. Oct. 28 - 11:17 am et

---

http://www.pistonpowered.com/2009/10/are-the-pistons-on-the-verge-of-trading-richard-hamilton/

It's clear that Detroit is looking in a new direction and def. isn't near those sites anymore. They wanna develop that Stuckey - Gordon backcourt and all Rip is doing right now is stalling it.

I dont why they would trade Prince though...he doesn't cause any problems and always does what the team asks him.

Oh man.. I'd go nuts if the Wolves landed RIP. We really need a consistent shooter and he'd be a perfect fit.

Flynn

Hamilton

Gomes

Love

Jefferson

Idk how that would work haha. We are going in a new direction and he is getting old and who knows how long he can keep up his intensity. Obviously right now it would seem logical because we can take whoever we can get at SG since we really dont have a legit starter there, but it would be interesting. Depending on what we would have to give up I wouldnt mind it.