Did Dwight Howard choke in Game 4?

Revis Island

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He's a horrendous free throw shooter. Worse than Shaq. I wouldn't call Shaq a choker from missing free shots. But then again, we all know you're obsessed with Yao(who is too busy being injured to make The Finals) to listen to anyone else's argument.

Nick Anderson was a good free throw shooter, and should have easily made free shots. It is like comparing game clinching free throws, and on one hand you have Kobe Bryant going to the line, and on the other hand you have Shaq.

Edited by Lkr
  • Like 2

Howard was 64% in the playoffs, but has been bad throughout his entire career. He is a notoriously bad free throw shooter. You can't blame it on Howard, it is that simple. No one expected those to be made. With Nick Anderson, those free throws were counted before they were shot.

Howard is a career 60% free throw shooter and shot 6-14 in that game. He is not a free throw shooter, to call that a choke is simply absurd.

Edited by Lkr
  • Like 1

Howard was 64% in the playoffs, but has been bad throughout his entire career. He is a notoriously bad free throw shooter. You can't blame it on Howard, it is that simple. No one expected those to be made. With Nick Anderson, those free throws were counted before they were shot.

Howard is a career 60% free throw shooter and shot 6-14 in that game. He is not a free throw shooter, to call that a choke is simply absurd.

64% > 0% last time I checked.

0% is below Dwight's averages. Therefor, Dwight....http://www.pacersdigest.com/images/smilies/choke.jpg

lol......and you wonder why you get banned from every forum and why everyone thinks you set new standards for mental retardation.

I never wondered that, the only thing I wondered was why do people like Tracy McGrady, somebody who avoids contact at all cost, doesn't play defense, doesn't hustle and doesn't have any balls out there. Reminds me of you.

I never wondered that, the only thing I wondered was why do people like Tracy McGrady, somebody who avoids contact at all cost, doesn't play defense, doesn't hustle and doesn't have any balls out there. Reminds me of you.

http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/1582/original/picard-facepalm.jpg