most underrated QB

Lkr

Lol Iboldin i was putting that because of all the homers for Rodger and how he did against the Vikings last week. Rodgers is overrated in my opinion (I believe Romo is too for the haters lol). Rodgers has a good set of wide receivers, a decent line and a good running back yet he can't score when it matters?

Lol Iboldin i was putting that because of all the homers for Rodger and how he did against the Vikings last week. Rodgers is overrated in my opinion (I believe Romo is too for the haters lol). Rodgers has a good set of wide receivers, a decent line and a good running back yet he can't score when it matters?

He's got a touch above-average set of receivers, no offensive line, and a terrible running game behind him. I'm not trying to make every excuse in the book for Rodgers, but he's hardly overrated.

Ryan Grant is a decent running back, and Jennings + Driver is a good set of wrs in my opinion.

Ryan Grant is [expletive]in' awful dude, he's averaging under 4 YPC on a decent amount of carries. That's pretty terrible, considering the line's strength is run blocking.

They really have nothing behind Jennings and Driver. James Jones is a nice player, but nothing more then an average deep threat. I wouldn't mind seeing the development of Jordy Nelson, but I'm not expecting much. Finley could be something that tight end. It's just an average unit right now.

I actually posted the wrong numbers

07 - 2nd

08 - 8th

so bahahahaha, not owned,

Points Allowed

'07 - 18.2ppg

'08 - 23.75ppg

Points Scored

'07 - 27.2ppg

'08 - 26.2ppg

No doubt they weren't as good but anyone should be losing their long time franchise QB and a hall of famer.

Not sure Rodgers is the most underrated though. I think he is better then Romo though.

Rodgers is overrated? What? Are you basing that off from here? I don't know anyone who overrates Rodgers... especially my co-workers who are Packer fans.

He's over rated because he's simply not a top 5 QB, a lot of people are calling him that.