most underrated QB

Lkr

Greg Jennings gets plenty of separation, and Donald Driver gets enough separation that if Rodgers took more shots then they could probably score more. Honestly watch a Packers game, Rodgers rarely throws it to a WR unless he's wide open.

I've watched all of Green Bay's games this season. Don't you think schemes and protection play any part of a NFL offense? The Packers run a loose west coast offense with a zone blocking scheme up front. It doesn't really work for them, but it's in place since at least the Holmgren days. A WCO doesn't call for down field looks a ton, it rarely does, maybe ten or so times per game. The zone blocking scheme also doesn't allow for many down field throws because it's meant for quick hitting throws.

The protection has been horrid. You can't expect any quarterback to do better then what Rodgers did in the first Minnesota game. 8 sacks and 385 yards?

And OSU, please tell me where I said Greg Jennings is a bad player? I never said, nor did I infer, but nice try. I said he isn't getting seperation this year, and he hasn't been. It's been a major void in his game, and Pack fans are calling him on it. He's not beating the jam at the line and Driver isn't good enough anymore to take away coverages being rolled to his side. Maybe when Jermichael Finley develops it'll open it up more for Jennings, but right now he's been very pedestrian.

And they score just fine, lol. Maybe if Green Bay had a running back and an offensive line worth anything, they would be scoring more. It's hardly the quarterback.

I've watched all of Green Bay's games this season. Don't you think schemes and protection play any part of a NFL offense? The Packers run a loose west coast offense with a zone blocking scheme up front. It doesn't really work for them, but it's in place since at least the Holmgren days. A WCO doesn't call for down field looks a ton, it rarely does, maybe ten or so times per game. The zone blocking scheme also doesn't allow for many down field throws because it's meant for quick hitting throws.

The protection has been horrid. You can't expect any quarterback to do better then what Rodgers did in the first Minnesota game. 8 sacks and 385 yards?

And OSU, please tell me where I said Greg Jennings is a bad player? I never said, nor did I infer, but nice try. I said he isn't getting seperation this year, and he hasn't been. It's been a major void in his game, and Pack fans are calling him on it. He's not beating the jam at the line and Driver isn't good enough anymore to take away coverages being rolled to his side. Maybe when Jermichael Finley develops it'll open it up more for Jennings, but right now he's been very pedestrian.

And they score just fine, lol. Maybe if Green Bay had a running back and an offensive line worth anything, they would be scoring more. It's hardly the quarterback.

Rodgers has had plenty of time, I watched last year as well he has had a good 5-10 seconds to get a look off, meanwhile I've seen Tony Romo which much less time do more. Maybe the WR's aren't getting separation maybe you are right but great QB's don't need separation.

Rodgers has had plenty of time, I watched last year as well he has had a good 5-10 seconds to get a look off, meanwhile I've seen Tony Romo which much less time do more. Maybe the WR's aren't getting separation maybe you are right but great QB's don't need separation.

He has not had plenty of time. Maybe on the rare occasion, but not what a Peyton Manning or Drew Brees is getting. 90% of the time when Rodgers dropped back he had a linebacker or lineman in his face. You then have to alter your throw, it's just a mess. If you give him some remnant of an offensive line he'd be putting up numbers at a clip just below Manning and Brees and we'd be praising him as the next Tom Brady, because we all know the Packers' running situation.

He has not had plenty of time. Maybe on the rare occasion, but not what a Peyton Manning or Drew Brees is getting. 90% of the time when Rodgers dropped back he had a linebacker or lineman in his face. You then have to alter your throw, it's just a mess. If you give him some remnant of an offensive line he'd be putting up numbers at a clip just below Manning and Brees and we'd be praising him as the next Tom Brady, because we all know the Packers' running situation.

I guess we are just watching completely different games then because Manning doesn't get as much time as he used to and is still doing great. From what I've seen Rodgers get as much time as anyone and he even buys some time with his feet, i'll actually go over the next packers game with you to see how much time he actually gets before a lineman/linebacker comes free.

I guess we are just watching completely different games then because Manning doesn't get as much time as he used to and is still doing great. From what I've seen Rodgers get as much time as anyone and he even buys some time with his feet, i'll actually go over the next packers game with you to see how much time he actually gets before a lineman/linebacker comes free.

He's getting serviceable time to make throws, which is what any decent quarterback needs. You can't have a left tackle that lets Jared Allen bull-rush him and get to the quarterback just as he makes his 5-step dropback. And any quarterback with a sense of awareness and mobility is going to be able to stretch plays with his feet. C'mon guy.

Rodgers in '08.

Yards: 4038

TDs: 28

INT: 13

COMP %: 63.6

I'm a Vikings fan defending a Packers player. That says a lot about Rodgers, doesn't it?

Those stats are pretty good no doubt. Romo does just as good. Aaron Rodgers get as much attention as anyone is you ever watch ESPN they love him.

Those stats are pretty good no doubt. Romo does just as good. Aaron Rodgers get as much attention as anyone is you ever watch ESPN they love him.

Rodgers is much more consistent.

Hard to really be underrated because the top QB's win and get noticed while the one's who never get talked about are the ones that cannot win and are replaced week to week.

Well, Rodgers plays great, but his team still loses. Who's fault is it?

he wouldnt start on the saints, eagles, chargers, texans, falcon, ravens, steelers, vikings, cowboys, bear, giants, bengals, or packers. but besides them....

So he'd start on 19 other teams, and in a year under center he'd start on 22 teams [bears, Vikings, Eagles]