Jennings Scores 55 in Win Over Warriors

Sun Tzu

• Owner

No, I SWEAR I said this yesterday to my brother, haha. Man, I wish I would've posted what I said. :lol:

I came in and told Terry that he needs to get back into basketball, because there's an Iverson clone in the league. He said he didn't care, and I was like, "Yeah, well you'll care when he drops 50 soon."

He's my favorite rook. Griffin would be right there with him in that sentence, but there's no doubt Jennings will keep this 20 a game up and get ROY.

I'm so glad Jennings is playing like this. I knew him since his senior year in High School (saw a lot of footage of him playing, etc) and instantly, I knew this kid would be something huge in the NCAA. He decided to go overseas, and I hadn't followed him since. When he entered the draft, I was very high on him, this kid is a monster.

Kind of reminds me when Charlie Villanueva dropped 48 points against...The Bucks. This kid is amazing and no doubt he'll win rookie of the year, even when Blake comes back. Jennings is the real deal and it'd be in Milwaukee's best interest to trade Redd for some very solid roles players. This is Jennings team now.

How could I have missed this game? FML. :(

Jennings is an animal. I can't believe I was ever down on him as a player. He's definitely something special and he's the future of the Bucks. I would love to see him win ROTY as it will help give the Bucks a few more fans or followers.

He's a superstar on the rise no doubt about it. Will definitely be paying more attention to the Bucks. Jennings is great.

Also, with the Bucks 5-2...Can we consider Jennings at least in the top 10-13 in the MVP race? I mean, he's playing out of his mind and the Bucks are winning mainly because of this rookie. Your thoughts on that?

Edited by Dr. Feelgood

He's a superstar on the rise no doubt about it. Will definitely be paying more attention to the Bucks. Jennings is great.

Also, with the Bucks 5-2...Can we consider Jennings at least in the top 10-13 in the MVP race? I mean, he's playing out of his mind and the Bucks are winning mainly because of this rookie. Your thoughts on that?

No to the MVP. We could win it all and I still don't think it would happen. They have the ROTY for a reason, someone other than a rookie will take home the MVP award.

How could I have missed this game? FML. :(

Jennings is an animal. I can't believe I was ever down on him as a player. He's definitely something special and he's the future of the Bucks. I would love to see him win ROTY as it will help give the Bucks a few more fans or followers.

Wait you were bashing this kid before he started and i told you you knew nothing. I was right?

Knew it.

55 is nice and all. But its the Warriors.....

Still very impressive for a Rookie to do it, but.......its the Warriors....

55 is 55, just like 81 is 81. Regardless of the team you are playing both feats are impressive, especially for a rookie. I am loving this kid so far, I was not high on him at all coming into the league, thought he had a big head and would not get enough minutes to contribute.

The kid looks like a star, but let's just wait and see before declaring him the second coming of AI, he is nice but what happens when the kids jumper isn't falling? Let's see what happens when teams start designing defenses to stop him.

I still don't get how a kid went from a top 3 prospect coming into the NCAA season and fell almost out of the lotto just because he didn't play college but Europe instead. Extremely poor scouting by the teams who took inferior players before him, especially guys like Jordan Hill who isn't even logging minutes for the Knicks, and they don't even have a PG.

• Like 2