Some notes from the Wiz game tonight

AboveLegit

I was at the Verizon Center this evening, ready to see the Wizards break their losing streak. Unfortunately, those plans did not end the way I expected them to. Here's some things to note from the game:

- Nick Young did not play, further ruining his reputation with the fans, and Flip Saunders' trust.

- Deshawn Stevenson needs to leave, not just the Wizards, but the entire NBA. The man is straight up trash, he's horrible on defense, he made one shot the entire game (that being a wide open shot just outside the foul line), and has no basketball IQ.

- So good bye to Mike James, and welcome our next back up PG, Earl Boykins. He can play, he lit up the crowd tonight, everyone loves him and embraced him. He's a straight up baller, he came out ready to play. He's a great floor leader, he's a great passer, and he has a good midrange game. Expect him to play BIG minutes for us this season.

- I absolutely LOVE the line up of Boykins, Arenas, Miller, Blatche, and Haywood. It's just great, we have great rebounders in the front court, two spot up shooters, and we just gel. When Caron goes out of the game, expect Flip to come up with this line up, because it's clicking.

- Caron's shot finally is looking good, he wasn't hitting it in the first half, but he really turned it on in the third when we extended our lead to 10.

- Oh yeah, the refs were horrible AGAIN, not just for us, but for the Pistons.

Edited by Eastcoast Assassin

Yeah, I go to a ton of Wiz games, normally I don't make these threads unless I see major improvements/changes by our team. I'll probably make another one of these on Wednesday when Jamison comes back. I'm going to the Cleveland/Wiz game on Wed, hopefully we bounce back.

Those refs called a LOT of carries, I've never seen that many called in one game. I agree they were bad for both teams, if anything more for the Pistons and they still won. I agree Deshawn needs to leave completely, and I am tired of his crap. I don't mind Nick Young not getting minutes, I think he is too one dimensional and definitely not what our team needs right now. He is a guard who is only looking to score. I loved Boykins today though, he was a great signing and definitely proved to be a crowd favorite with his amazing play today.