Final Fantasy XIII

fish7718

You gotta beat him before he can get off the doom counter. Start the match with SAB/SYN/SYN and just buff and debuff like crazy, then go into a RAV/RAV/RAV and try and get his chain up as fast as you can... just make sure you switch in a COM/RAV/RAV every third or fourth turn so that you don't lose the bar. Heal as necessary. When he breaks, keep hitting him with RAV/RAV/RAV until at least 550% or 600%, and then switch to COM/COM/COM and just mash him like crazy. When he uses the stupid thing that takes all your health down to like 10, just renew and keep mashing him. This strategy it shouldn't take you more than 2 breaks, maybe 5 minutes to beat him.

You gotta beat him before he can get off the doom counter. Start the match with SAB/SYN/SYN and just buff and debuff like crazy, then go into a RAV/RAV/RAV and try and get his chain up as fast as you can... just make sure you switch in a COM/RAV/RAV every third or fourth turn so that you don't lose the bar. Heal as necessary. When he breaks, keep hitting him with RAV/RAV/RAV until at least 550% or 600%, and then switch to COM/COM/COM and just mash him like crazy. When he uses the stupid thing that takes all your health down to like 10, just renew and keep mashing him. This strategy it shouldn't take you more than 2 breaks, maybe 5 minutes to beat him.

Wow , what was your party?

I'm not sure the XBOX equivalent, but you get a gold PS3 trophy if you beat his third form in under a minute thirty or something like that. I think I hit 1:23 on my first try. SAB/SYN/SYN until you're boosted and his defenses are down, stagger, mash, done.

Get it!

I'm not sure the XBOX equivalent, but you get a gold PS3 trophy if you beat his third form in under a minute thirty or something like that. I think I hit 1:23 on my first try. SAB/SYN/SYN until you're boosted and his defenses are down, stagger, mash, done.

Get it!

Dude I had his healthy I swear done to the last [expletive]ing blow after me and Fang but hit a scourge right at the end of the first stagger but it JUST survived I was so tight lo. I still ended it up handling it quite easily was just disappointing.

lol I thought the ending was cool. I thought it overall was a tremendous game... Loved the [expletive] out of it. End game stuff is harder than the game itself :glasses:

Yeah I loved it too. I'll probably do all the end game stuff over summer break, do you ever get to fight that huge thing you see when you enter gran pulse?

Yeah I loved it too. I'll probably do all the end game stuff over summer break, do you ever get to fight that huge thing you see when you enter gran pulse?

The thing that looks like it's made of molten rock, lol? No, but you get to run his gauntlet trials, which are pretty hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing this again a few days ago, still kickass. I stopped playing though once I reached a certain part...its after Lightning and co infiltrate the ship and try to save Vanille and Sazh. You have to be those two again, not sure how long but every time I have to be them again I turn off the game.

Started playing this again a few days ago, still kickass. I stopped playing though once I reached a certain part...its after Lightning and co infiltrate the ship and try to save Vanille and Sazh. You have to be those two again, not sure how long but every time I have to be them again I turn off the game.

It's relatively short and right after you get off the ship you can choose your own party.

• 4 weeks later...

Yo I have some spoiler question for you guys who finished, who wants to answer? It's about to ending, a relatively simple opinionated question.

I hope they make a XIII-2 to this game though like they said they were interested in doing.

Hit me up!

If there's such thing as fail-proof, it's Final Fantasy

With the exception of FFXI lol

I can't put my controller down lol... I can't even stop it to do other things I'm supposed to do XD I actually like the linearity of the game. Somehow it works... love the battle music.

It's a good story, keeps you interested and wanting you to find out what happens next...