50 Cent-Ok Your Right (Official Music Video)

MainEv3nt

same with lil wayne but yet people love him.

Except Wayne doesn't talk nearly as much crap, and when he's serious, he's amazing with his wordplay and such. And no, the hip-'pop' that he's been rollin' with for the past year isn't what I'm referring to.

Except Wayne doesn't talk nearly as much crap, and when he's serious, he's amazing with his wordplay and such. And no, the hip-'pop' that he's been rollin' with for the past year isn't what I'm referring to.

I agree. Wayne can be a beast on the mic in some of his songs, especially older mixtapes.

50 Cent has been garbage...basically since get rich or die tryin'...I actually purchased Curtis and that CD was awful...

i dont get his people say 50 is garbage then turn around and say wayne is amazing lol. both isnt amazing.

and wayne has one the worst wordplay ever in hip hop.

Wayne isn't amazing. But he's a lot, a lot better than 50, or a lot of rappers (Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, etc.) out there right now. At least Wayne can still spit - sometimes.

Wayne isn't amazing. But he's a lot, a lot better than 50, or a lot of rappers (Soulja Boy, Hurricane Chris, etc.) out there right now. At least Wayne can still spit - sometimes.

i wouldnt say hes better then 50, but hes better then sb an chris but that aint even saying much lol.

i wouldnt say hes better then 50, but hes better then sb an chris but that aint even saying much lol.

He's certainly better. Lyrically, flow, etc. 50's beats are always crazy cuz he can pay for top production and the dude never does a thing on 'em!!!

He's certainly better. Lyrically, flow, etc. 50's beats are always crazy cuz he can pay for top production and the dude never does a thing on 'em!!!

the best thing about 50 is his flow an he kills wayne on that.

both are trash lyrically, like 50, all wayne is hot beats.

FWIW, "I'mma Go Getta" and "Told Y'all" are two of Wayne's best songs in the past year that he has recently put out. Go Getta is one of my favs from him, but not one his all-time best. Yet, 50 hasn't put out anything near that song in a good long while.

FWIW, "I'mma Go Getta" and "Told Y'all" are two of Wayne's best songs in the past year that he has recently put out. Go Getta is one of my favs from him, but not one his all-time best. Yet, 50 hasn't put out anything near that song in a good long while.

Have you heard "'We Be Steady Mobbin'" by Lil Wayne ft. Gucci Mane?

Song is sick.

Damn, he killed it on Told Ya'll.

Nice beat, that's all. That's all 50 is good for these days. Talks a whole lot of crap, but can't do anything lyrical.

You know nothing about music dude.. 50 ain't lyrical? .. aight haha ..

Beats are all thanks to Dr. Dre so fifty isn't good for anything.

Your wrong too, 50 co-produces his albums so he got in on making some of the beats and wrote the songs mostly ..

Edited by Klashnekoff