Too Much Of A Mess...

Legacy

Trade anyone right now. This team is starting to piss me off. Trade everyone but Randolph and Morrow. Everyone on this team seems to have a problem with [expletive]. Maybe it's because our coach is half idiot-half dinosaur.

He's been coaching for what, 30 years? How many times has he won a championship? How many times has he been in the damn finals?

The owner and general manager are rarely seen and don't know anything about basketball.

Most of the team is either injured, having problems on and off the court, and just don't give a crap. Something needs to be done.

Next two games in Cleveland and Boston. We'll lose by 60+ combined in those two games.

The Warriors are by far the most messed up team in the NBA right now.

edit: keep Curry too. I forgot about him lol.

Edited by Legacy

I think it's finally safe for me to say, that the root of the problem is Don Nelson. He brainwashed the already asinine front office, got rid of GM Chris Mullin, forced out/mistreated many players (Chris Webber, Al Harrington, Jamal Crawford, Stephen Jackson, and now possibly, Monta Ellis...etc). The list goes on...

I'm all for getting rid of everyone and getting expiring. To say this team is a mess is simply an understatement.

Get rid of Cohan, get rid of Rowell, get rid of Don Nelson, and let the rebuilding process begin.

I'm also tired of this small ball BS. Acie Law is NOT an SF. Anthony Randolph is NOT a Center. Yes, it's fun to watch, but so is winning games...

I believe they should have gotten rid of Don Nelson to begin with, I think the Warriors have had a problem with him since last season. Ever since Baron left the Warrior's started going bad and that's when they started getting messed up.

I don't see what everyone sees in Randolph. I don't think he has the potential to be anything special in the NBA. Maybe I haven't watched enough Warrior games to see him play but I honestly wouldn't build any team around him and another player. The Warriors should be Monta's team if they were smart. Maybe I just like Monta too much, lol.

I don't this to my cousin the other night, I'm glad the Warriors and Grizzlies aren't my favorite teams in the NBA. Those two teams have got some issues they need to work out...and fast.