Who is to blame behind the Sixers' dismal start?

Smitty

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's not hard to see that Sixers are stuck in the NBA purgatory so far this season. But someone had to make the moves/decisions/non-decisions necessary for the team to be at this point of mediocrity.

Who at least deserves some blame?

Playing the blame game really doesn't solve anything, everyone needs to be accountable for their actions. Players, the coaching staff, management, they need to realize that they have nobody to blame but themselves, and they need to make a concerted effort to correct it.

5-6 is dismal for Sixers? Who expected them to be above .500 this year? lol

They have played horribly. They could very easily be 0-11. They have not shown me anything, even in their wins (most of which have been highly lucky).

As for your question, I did, for one.

Edited by Phightins09

It all starts from the top. Ed Snider has never cared and will never care about the Sixers. It shows because each and every year he seems satisfied with a .500 record and maybe an appearance in the first round. It's hard to be a successful franchise if your owner couldn't give a rat's [expletive].

That is true about Snider not really caring about the Sixers, but pretty much all he does is signs the checks. He lets Stefanski do what he needs to do, pretty much, he just doesn't get involved like he does with the Flyers.

That is true about Snider not really caring about the Sixers, but pretty much all he does is signs the checks. He lets Stefanski do what he needs to do, pretty much, he just doesn't get involved like he does with the Flyers.

Good point...

I'd put the blame on Andre Miller and Joe Smith for winning all those meaningless games to kill the Sixers chances in the lotto. I'd also blame Stefanski for not trading Miller away last year for anything of value (when it was obvious to most he wouldn't be back) and losing him for absolutely nothing.