Calderon or Kidd?

AboveLegit

• Owner

Jason Kidd. He's a far superior defensive player who can defend positions 1-3 on the floor, is an excellent rebounder, a much better passer, has much more experience, and is better in the clutch.

Calderon can shoot free throws...and that's about it.

Neither because neither has or ever will or is capable of winning a championship.

But just for threads sake ill take Kidd. He at least is not as one dimensional as Calderon.

That's one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen. Did you even watch Kidd when he was on the Nets? He's more than capable of winning a championship, even at this age.

Jason Kidd. He's a far superior defensive player who can defend positions 1-3 on the floor, is an excellent rebounder, a much better passer, has much more experience, and is better in the clutch.

Calderon can shoot free throws...and that's about it.

QFT. I'd take Kidd anytime of the year over Calderon. I don't really like Calderon that much, I don't see him as the point guard the Raps were looking for. I feel there are better PGs in the league that I'd start over Jose.