The Rock is Returning

Smitty

WWE Legend and Hollywood heavyweight Dwayne "The Rock" Dwayne Johnson says he's working with WWE on a special television project that would be in addition to guest-hosting a future episode of WWE Raw. During a Thursday morning radio appearance on the syndicated Jack Diamond Morning Show, Johnson was vague on the details but hinted that the project will be significant.

"I love that world and being able to entertain, especially if I could go back whether it's on Smackdown and do a promo or guest-host or we could create this cool show, whatever that may be," Johnson said. "Especially now, I'm at the point where I can go back and give back to the fans and help out the guys in any way I can."

Johnson said he and Vince McMahon have a great relationship and he's looking forward to working with WWE again in the future. "Right now we're trying to put together - there is always something cool and interesting for me to do. I would like to do something more than just host the show," Johnson said. "I'm in the process of creating something really cool for the fans - something very special and unique. It will be something like one big entertaining show."

Link

http://i50.tinypic.com/2wmfig0.png

Seems like a lot of wrestlers are doing this. But then again, I don't follow this.

Yep. Even Flair is trying to wrestle again(idk why) on Hulk Hogan's wrestling tour/mini-promotion.

I too would probably start watching again. I forgot how much I really liked the Rock back when he was wrestling. I always liked him as a wrestler but when he left, I got less and less interested in wrestling. I thought that when Jericho came back, I'd be watching more of it as he's my all time favorite but from what I was watching, they weren't using Jericho like I had hoped.

If the Rock came back for about a month or two to fued with Jericho...that would be amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

rock may never be the best wrestler ever, but he will and well deserved go down as the best entertainer ever.

people hated him with his chea pet hair. and then you couldnt go places without at least 1 person doing the eyebrow and asking if you smell what they are cooking.

him coming back is huge as a lot of fans left when he left. sure its only 1 time only maybe 3 times a year thing, but damn, its the rock. and him showing up just to say hes the rock is good enough for me.

WWE is actually coming to Cedar Falls, Iowa on January 8th where I go to school... They will be in the center where our basketball team plays its games. I kind of want to go cause i've never seen it live. Should be interesting..

I think its only 15$?

WWE is actually coming to Cedar Falls, Iowa on January 8th where I go to school... They will be in the center where our basketball team plays its games. I kind of want to go cause i've never seen it live. Should be interesting..

I think its only 15$?

Dude, go. 15 bucks? Hell yeah man, I'd go now even though I don't care much about wrestling anymore. It'd still be a blast.